ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

Polo gti
Think the belt slippeda thew weeks back... But somehow sorted itself :/ hes having belts and dephaser done next weekend.

SQ5
Good lad Dan, I've got loads of clips but the laptop decides to die when making it and I've such a good idea for it :(

Polo gti
Dan, who was the lad at CSS who got caught beatin off at the house he was stayin at orsomething wierd? That was so funny, thought he was with your passenger?

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
More time to save and prepare car though! Had à few good week's at work so nearly got the money now :)

SQ5
Might look at houses out there and spend my house deposit out there, rent it out and live over here!

If only.....

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
A friend did the trip a few years ago in a 172 cup with an omp exhaust. Had to wear earplugs all the way. Dont think i could do it. would really annoy me!

LY Megane R26
Tbh I'm dreading my Yozza on the way, around 70-80mph it's fairly droney!

Spax rears got sent off to Spax on Monday after a knocking sound on the rear right, took them off and it just sunk to the floor, no dampening at all! Rang me today and sending me two new shocks. Hope these last longer than the 8 months I'v had them!

oz-f1 should be couriered back from refurb tomorrow too, but city powder coating have been a nightmare tbh so not sure i trust them packing them up and if there even finished! But touch wood.
Then is 4 new tyres, thinking of RSR as there only £64 each at the moment:) then MOT, service and cambelt and should be all set.
Busy few months tho!

SQ5
My Yozza wasn't too bad, although we had the windows open fully and music up loud so any exhaust noise was forgotten!

The running reviews on these Spax aren't the best :(

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like lots to do Scott. Luckily all I need to do is an oil change and I'm good to go. Should have enough tread on my track wheels I hope

LY Megane R26
Yeah I'm hoping for windows down, radio up weather;)

I know what you mean Danny, not sure what caused it but it was after the bad weather here, didnt drive it for a few days so not sure the oil was cold and really thick and went over a pot hole or what:/ but it literally sunk to the floor once taken off.

It is Breamy but easily done, as said touch wood these alloys turn up tomorrow all fresh, then new tyres and MOT. The ficked buckets and airbag light should pass;)
Then need to get hold of 519 for a cambelt.

My Yozza wasn't too bad, although we had the windows open fully and music up loud so any exhaust noise was forgotten!

The running reviews on these Spax aren't the best :(

Slightly worrying, this car has had a set on for 8k or something with no problems. the set on the flamer where fine also, but i drive like a pansy and not very often lol.
Glad they getting sorted though scott, my mum asked me today what i wanted for my birthday (which isnt for like 2months, good old mum) and i said Euros, then got all excited ha :race:

LY Megane R26
Yeah see I do some fair miles tbh! They probs done 8k in them 8months and for a trackday kit probs not a great idea really. I'm sure the bad weather didnt help tbh. As said I didn't drive for a few days, had that bad Monday off work, in the evening it started and just got worse from there. I recently fitted a Yozza so was hoping it was that but nope lol! Nevermind, can't complain about SPAX communication and the new shocks really.

Haha Sophie said the same to me but mines less then a month. I said euros so I can do laps! She just rolled her eyes! Haha

SQ5
I think I compare any holiday or activity to the Ring lol!

Gems going to Florida while I'm away, told her I could have two weeks away just for the flights!

you's 2 need to trade your lasses in, mine would love to go 2 the ring and go round FAST with sum1 who know's it well, she's abit weird like no fear in cars, fk me she'd probs even offer to pay for the full trip if i go some time this yr and take her with me

I leave her to her things, she leaves me to mine. It works well, must be love ? Ha
same here tbh, just she loves her cars and back lane blasts etc aslong as she never starts getting the hump cos you wanna do car things rather than going shopping that's the main thing lol

SQ5
So does mine but this is more of a lads holiday in all honesty. She was happily coming along until we decided shed rather go Florida!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Mines not really interested in it and it doesn't bother me tbh. I've been 6 times and she's never been. Wouldn't want her to as all she would do is moan.
She does her thing I do mine. Then we do something together. Seems to work well for us as she likes sitting by the pool for a week and that to me is boring

Mines not really interested in it and it doesn't bother me tbh. I've been 6 times and she's never been. Wouldn't want her to as all she would do is moan.
She does her thing I do mine. Then we do something together. Seems to work well for us as she likes sitting by the pool for a week and that to me is boring

Spot on that,