ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

Ph1 T
I've got a lad in a well specced mk1 coming with me. Crashed last year but rebuilt and hopefully won't take it for granted this time

SQ5
Was mapped by ktec. I average 24mpg. No way do I ever see 40mpg even on long motorway runs.

Ahhh, there's your problem then.

Another thread came up the other day about a very very rich running Clio mapped by them which they said was ok.

I'd take it somewhere else, Paul @ RSTuning is one of the best and will get it right. No reason it should be that low at all!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Shouldn't you be running it in with the charger on?

Because I have had a new engine fitted by Renault under warranty I didn't want the hassle of taking the charger off if there were any problems with it while running in and I had to take it back to Renault.

depending how it pans out with this new job i started last week i could be up for this, no doubt i'l have the misses banging on saying she wants to go

SQ5
Just looking at a quick count up of whose booked in and ready to go just so we know really!

1. DannyR + Quinton (Hotel & Ferry)
2. Dan Mallet + Ben Cooper (Hotel & Ferry)
3. Scott H + ???? (Hotel & Ferry)
4. Tom + Charlie (Ferry)

If you could add and amend as necessary that would be awesome, thank you :)

SQ5
1. DannyR + Quinton (Hotel & Ferry Booked)
2. Dan Mallet + Ben Cooper (Hotel & Ferry Booked)
3. Scott H + Zack (Hotel & Ferry Booked)
4. Tom + Charlie (Ferry Booked)

SQ5
£800/50 something around there. The dephaser has started making a very bad noise, apparently he is a Renault Tech the bloke who sold it but something didn't seem right about him.