ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 - where do i stand?

?
On the phone to o2.

Been with them approx 4/5 months (c905 contract / 18 months). On my 3rd replacement handset and its broken within 2 days.

They telling me they have no more c905 phones in stock and I can choose a different phone. I have asked for an iPhone. They have said no, but I can buy one for £176 (subsidised). Also, i NEED to be on the iphone tariff to use the iphone internet, as if i just add the 7.50 internet bolt on it isnt "the right one" for the iphone. Is that right?

This is ridiculous tbh.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yes, you have no leg to stand on in this case.

£176 is a fine price.

Clio
I suggest A2 or B2 is your best bet.

seating_plan.jpg

?
lol malice...

£171.27 for IPhone 3G 8GB Reconditioned. Is this worth it?

I'd also have to buy the 7.50 add on for internet, making my phone bill £37.50 every month instead of £30.00

What do you guys think?

Better than yours. C*nt.
T-Mobile offered to let me escape just over a year ago after I went through 5 handsets in 3 weeks...

?
lol malice...

£171.27 for IPhone 3G 8GB Reconditioned. Is this worth it?

I'd also have to buy the £7.50 add on for internet, making my phone bill £37.50 every month instead of £30.00

What do you guys think?

As above, need to make a decision quick! Think im gnna go for it :)