ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OH my f**king god im pi5sed off!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

took my car to renault and said i had abs/serv light on, maybe it was my wheel cut through wires? if so dont get a new sensor, just repair the wire! £21 later....i pick my car up, unfixed them saying i need a new sensor, the wire had chaffed! so tonight i piss around removing the wheel and eventually seeing where it was fooked! so i replaced the broken part of the wire and it still never worked? i put a voltmeter across the two wires and spun the wheel and got an ac volt reading ( so saying its working!) ????????

i then took drivers side off and looked at that...alll seemed fine!renault never mentioned this side either! so i held my hands up and admitted it was fooked! somehow?!?

so then i thought seen as though jack is out etc, why dont i remove rear drivers side wheel and try and figure out where the most annoting rattle ever was coming from! i had a play around and came to the conclusion it was the rear arch liner knocking, so i removed it! (my girlfriend was with me bored out of her skull by this point!) i put all the tools back at work and locked all the building up etc as it was dark and late! start my car and reverse.......the most annoying squeeking noise ever :mad: my tyre catching on something at the back! so i opened up building again blah blah and put it back on! THE NOISE IS STILL THERE!:mad: i gave up and drove back! the origional rattling noise has calmed down a BIT but this squeeking is the worst thing ive ever heard in a car! FRED....help meeeeeeeeeeeeee

ON THE GOOD SIDE> i have got some rear silvervisions fitted! (thanks for supplying them smokey!)

Anyone wanna buy a nice looking 172 that squeeks and rattles?

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 08 August 2005
Anyone wanna buy a nice looking 172 that squeeks and rattles?

Not really, I have one already :(

well it must be better then a valver that rattles and sqeaks and has some strange vibration coming from the front of the car

2005 Impreza WRX STI

anyone had enough of trying to keep their car "spot on"? its doing my head in! why cant it all just be sorted!!!!!!!! lol

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 09 August 2005
anyone had enough of trying to keep their car "spot on"? its doing my head in! why cant it all just be sorted!!!!!!!! lol

So you going to get a newer car then???

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

Quote: Originally posted by msa182 on 09 August 2005

buying a new car never solved anything, believe me! lol

as for keeping your car spot on, i gave up at one point, worst thing you can do! LOL

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Quote: Originally posted by Friction on 09 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by msa182 on 09 August 2005Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 09 August 2005 anyone had enough of trying to keep their car "spot on"? its doing my head in! why cant it all just be sorted!!!!!!!! lol
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]buying a new car never solved anything, believe me! lolas for keeping your car spot on, i gave up at one point, worst thing you can do! LOL
Made my life a lot better.
When you start moding cars thats when you get more problems. IMO

2005 Impreza WRX STI

tell u what, i drove an astra diesel thing at work about a month ago, for 1 week and i wasnt assed about having a car that wasnt as fast/good looking!i could park it anywhere, cheap on fuel,better ride quality,no noise!it was nice to not have to worry about little niggly things!

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

tell u what, i drove an astra diesel thing at work about a month ago, for 1 week and i wasnt assed about having a car that wasnt as fast/good looking!i could park it anywhere, cheap on fuel,better ride quality,no noise!it was nice to not have to worry about little niggly things!

I nearly brought an Astra Diesel before the 182, thats why I sold my 172.
but the price of 182 come down and thought WHY NOT. Only wise I kept some bits off it:p :p :p :p