ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XBOX]Rage thread!

Nothing at the mo :(
I really like Rage, Moved into our new flat this weekend so xbox is still in its box so no skyrim/rage until its unpacked :( not played since thursday, getting withdrawals lol

Going to let this one pass me by. They don't deserve to sell any PC copies IMO. I imagine this is being pirated silly due it being a bit s**t on PC. Ironic given that's it's a bit s**t on PC because they seemingly didn't really care about the PC when they wrote it.

Monaro VXR
I think the problem is a lot of the reviews were done when it was full of bugs. The game is all right though, it's not the best game ever. However ID have always been more about show casing their engines in games rather than making the best story driven game around. It's still an enjoyable shooter though.

It's fast paced and the way the aiming responds just feels really nice.

Personally I would have preferred they not bother with Rage and just concentrate on giving us Doom 4. They have said that doom 4 will be better on the PC though, so maybe they will put a bit more development into what is a classic PC title. Rather than the consoles this time.

I've just started downloading Metro 2033 via Steam rather than buying Rage. I've been reading some very positive things about it, and the style appeals to me. It's also actually a PC game, rather than a ported HOS. f**k you id.