ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please, 200 wheels

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm thinking of a refurb. Keeping the wheels, I'm in the majority (of 1) that actually likes them. Will probably end up with amphasite but all suggestions welcome, including stupid colours.
4824305812_a50427dd9d_b.jpg

I like the standard wheels too, so there's at least two of us.

Black could look pretty cool along with a black roof to match the rest of the bits.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Black, might take your eyes off the shape of them.

Dare v2's! Innit!

Freeedom!

M16a
I like those wheels too actually. raider.

Either the red or the black would be my choice.
Suits it better than std silver.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Black with the GT spoiler.

Not a fan of the speedline look Warren?

Nearly bought some, but becoming the turini equiv. Look good, but more common than Jordan in a mcdonalds. Would love ultraleggera's, but sack £800+!

GTD, Lupo
Just an idea but what about black face but red on the side of the spokes or just black with red lip.

Found a simular looking wheel

enkeiperf_klamp_brs_ci3_l.jpg

Paul

Fiesta ST-3
black looks cool on the pshop... but the red looks awesome too because of the rear lights. Only thing is you could get bored much quicker with red than black

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Isnt this on a handback deal anyway? Would they take kindly to red wheels lol

They are epic tho :eek:

182 FF
Noooo, black is boring and you can get away with almost any colour on a white car. I say go red or kawasaki green, more the green though.

Lionel Richie
LMAO, he's the most raist Indian on the planet!

how much is a refurb you ask Danny? to my Indian brother they'll cost him a curry and some kingfisher