ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of your cars on VMaxx coilovers please

Expert HDI & R53
Was going to buy some of the VMaxx today but they had none is stock.

Not getting anymore in for a bit due to the rear shocker problems

"Navy" N17 TWO
I had Cobra Evo 1's on my dci 80 - loved them!
They had different strut sizes than the 172 otherwise I'd of had them on, thinking of getting them again sometime :)

Charged Superleggera
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

340i
The front units look near on identical to the KW kit!

I was shocked by the quality for the price tbh!!

Charged Superleggera
Looks perfect height for the rear m8.

cheers mate:). front will be going down a tiny wee bit and also will be adding 1.5 degrees of negative camber soon.

I need some custom springs for mine i see, lol.

yeh mate tbh standrd vmaxx ones are low but i wanted to go lower. also standrd ones were a bit soft for me so needed the custom springs in that respect as well to stiffen the car up a wee bit more.

TTRS & V50
yeah im repping the -1.75 on the front, just need to wind them down. and get some customs on zee rear. PM details about your customs pleease.

BG 182 FF
Did u need spacers? Plus wot the ride comfort like am very interested in a set of these now :)

Clio 2.0 172
Firas- I too would be keen to know about the custom rear springs please :D Does it not scrub that low? Looks very good at that height !

Charged Superleggera
Did u need spacers? Plus wot the ride comfort like am very interested in a set of these now :)

no u dont need spacers mate but because mines is a rep with wider wings i needed spacers on the front. as for ride comfort i dont mind it at all but obviously lowering a car 90-100mm isnt gonna maintain the ride comfort but i like it better now as the car feel stiff and very track like but i wouldnt say its comfy especially since ive got bucket seats as well but at the same time i wouldnt say that they are back breaking

Firas- I too would be keen to know about the custom rear springs please :D Does it not scrub that low? Looks very good at that height !

no doesnt rub at all but i dont allow rear passengers as its extra strain that the rear shocks doesnt need. as for the front, well i have taken out the arch liners so i get no rubbing at all. cheers mate:)

Frosty your car looks so much better on the turinis!

cheers mate:) although i do miss the oz f1's sometimes:dapprove:

Charged Superleggera
Loving the Ph-iras mobile lol...its the silver version of Brembo's old rep

lol he(brembo) keeps saying that to me aswell. when he had his accident i ended up buying alot of stuff off him. still miss that car though:dapprove:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
They should be SLR photo's, Frosty I will make a thread for you son x

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
I might be purchasing some soon too! Good reviews and chattin to a few guys at a local meet recommended them.

Photoshop of my intentions........

SlammedAnthracite.jpg

RS RIP
to answer the question "are they as good as Cup suspension?"

PLease... they will not get near Cup suspension. They do look good ! But looks aint everything he !?

(not being negative about a product from the home-land ofcourse !)