ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of your cars on VMaxx coilovers please

Here's mine when we finished fitting them on Saturday... (Were dropping it lower today though because I can still "easily" get over speed bumps lol)

DSC00005.jpg

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Get it done, Adzy.

How DO you do that on photoshop? I'm s**t with it.

Cut out the body, duplicate layer and then drag it down to the desired lower height. although it will leave a bodged background of where th car used to be!

then use the clone tool to rectify th mess left behind mate!

S23

The Cleee-O
DSC00883.jpg

Shows my current Stance, but it's dirty and a crappy picture ^^

And these ones are better shots when it's clean, but much more nose down as I hadn't had the rear arches rolled at this point...

IMG_6582.jpg

IMG_6574.jpg

Mines running on 14's, still got about 15/20mm on the front coil left? And about 10 on the rear. I <3 V-Maxx's. :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
^^ Remove rear spaces and lower it fully at the rear imo. Still dont think the 5 door works but anyway, then needs smoothing and skirts to finish the euro-ish look off.

S23

The Cleee-O
^ And spacers too I'm guessing?

Nope! No spacers at all. ;) They're 8J all around, but I remember someone saying that the 5 doors rear arches are smaller? So I dont have so much space. Yea, the rear is down a lot more. Still got a little bit of rake, but nowhere near as much as i had in the second and third pics :D

S23

The Cleee-O
^^ Remove rear spaces and lower it fully at the rear imo. Still dont think the 5 door works but anyway, then needs smoothing and skirts to finish the euro-ish look off.

I'm not gonna get any of it smoothed, I don't think it will look right. So I'm just going to get all of the plastic inserts done in gloss black eventually, though this will probably mid next year :)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Thought id better get mines on here too
wound all the way down at the back, and still has quite abit more too go on the front.
PIC_0068.gif

PIC_0069.gif

Took some pics of mine today whilst doing abit of a service, its wound down to the max on the back, tempted to go abit lower at the front but its still practical at the moment (just).

Its still a work in progress, i have just had the wheels refurbished and powder coated anthracite. It needs a clean and I need a decent camera (iphone pics for now).

IMG_0317.gif

IMG_0315.gif

IMG_0314.gif

IMG_0313.gif

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Good useable height that doddy :)

The rear flys up so much with a stripped rear on these of ktec's glad I had my old Gaz gold springs!

So would I lol. Its a mate of mines, When i need any little things doing i get him to help me out in there when its empty on a sunday.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Is there a guide for fitting these to a non-sport?
Picked up a set on monday from a member on here.
The rears dont really look like they would adjust that much
Heres a pic of them, i think the black springs are the standard renault ones.

34obwoy.jpg

Going to have a blast at fitting them hopefully this weekend but would like a guide to help me along :eek:

A Flamin' Red one
Some of you may have seen these photographs already but I've not posted them in this thread yet and I'm being a wh**e.

I've dropped the front a little more since these were taken but as yet, no photographs.

4056813584_fe67784ef6_o.jpg

4057005310_56d811e081_o.jpg

All the way up?? Do you mean all the way down to the bottom??

Mine is all the way down (at the top of the page) and looks higher than yours lol.

Whats the black thing on your rear quarter? LPG conversion or something?

alien green rs133
lpg conversion so i have more weight in boot. so i was correct saying all the way up. utter rubbish rear springs tbh

eibach rear springs FTW :D

see wound up and no travel :(

18189064a12032194018o.jpg