ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of your cars on VMaxx coilovers please

A Flamin' Red one
It astonishes me that other people's spring's and platforms cause them such personal issues with height.

Mine are no where near wound right down - front or rear - and it sits low enough already. I had five-up for a weekend away not long after having mine fitted and the springs compressed so much on the rear that i've not been able to refit my rear spacers (without winding the rear up).

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
All depends on the weight in the rear end, when my seats came out it shot up as you would expect it to.

Low 'n' Slow
Is there a guide for fitting these to a non-sport?
Picked up a set on monday from a member on here.
The rears dont really look like they would adjust that much
Heres a pic of them, i think the black springs are the standard renault ones.
Going to have a blast at fitting them hopefully this weekend but would like a guide to help me along :eek:

They are basically the same as fitting them to a sport.

PM me if you've got any questions and i'll help you out

Low 'n' Slow
I've just realised i never added my pics to this thread...

These pics are old. i've dropped the back down a touch more and raised the front up a little since they were taken, but i've never had a chance to take any pics with the crap weather of late.

P1010531.jpg

SNC00141.jpg

lol at the poor springs on that blue cup.

arnt u better off getting rid of em and just duct tape bricks in place in stead