ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PlastiDip UK?

Megane 275 trophy006
Is de blue spray te same colour as the Racing Blue RS?

Some already used the transparant spray for bonnet?
Like an invisible bra?

And maybe i wanna make 2 white Goridini stripes on bonnet and roof.
When i don't like them, i simply pull it off! :)

It's a lot lighter then albi blue, as I said in my post with the pictures it is probably closer to racing blue but I can't say for sure as I can't compare it to a racing blue.

Z4
Anyone seen gloss white? My powder coated wheels have gone kind of matt white, would be nice to freshen it up, and if it looks crap just take it off!

That's one of my 182 alloys in the black plastidip, very easy to do and looks pretty neat. Just ordered some of that shine off plastidip for that gloss look. Will get some photos when there back on the car all finished.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326282609.967386.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326282609.967386.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 237
  Vivaro van
Peeled mine of last weekend, been on since august and hadnt started to peel, washed quite ofen and with a brush but they stayed intact, once u start peelin it comes of in 1 if u go ur carefull with it

Had my tyre off yesterday so be warned cos they took part off so I'm gonna have to remove it all and respray. The beauty is, it'll take about 30 mins to do

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That's one of my 182 alloys in the black plastidip, very easy to do and looks pretty neat. Just ordered some of that shine off plastidip for that gloss look. Will get some photos when there back on the car all finished.

I pretty sure that stuff makes it permanent.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks great did it take you long to do? any prep work or anything?

what are you going to put on them for the shinyness to come out?

All i did was take the wheels off and gave them a good scrub and clean, let them dry in the sun, then cleaned them again with white spirit and wiped them. Bought some of that f-799 shiner from plastidip to give it that glossy look, will post some more photos once that's on.

Clio v6
Right I'm defo gonna give this a go on the v6 wheels and side pods...... it's silver and i'm feeling a bit of a wacky colour. Any suggestions?!

Last edited:
  SQ5
Let me know a place where I can get my wheels powder coated black for £25 a corner in the east of England and I'd happily do so. Everywhere I have found wants upwards of £75

If you can get them sand blasted and ready I can do you £25 a corner

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks good, until you open the door! Lol
He could've at least got another can and done the door shuts!
But the original car was silver, and the doors are red. Dodgy mg craftsmanship?

F56 MINI Cooper S
Not bad, but you would always be thinking i wonder how much longer it will stay on for. because sureley as soon as a bit starts peeling, then it will all start to come off.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Scrap that just read he sprayed the red inside!!
Wicked job tho, he only used 1 can on all 4 wheels too!! Very very tempted now!!

Last edited:
  2014 Clio 200t edc
Anybody know of a stockist list? Fancy trying some if I can get some from a shop. (save postage)
anyone know of a stockist around the Cannock/Stafford area? Tried google but nothing.