ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Playstation Plus

Bus w**ker
I'm tempted, but currently there's been no real push to go ahead an spend £40 on it. On my friends list only one person has it so far. Big pros for me though are the pushed updates, full game trials, Store discounts (if they add decent game updates to that i.e. new MW2 maps) and free LBP :eek:.

If I bother I'll do it with PSN cards just for a bit of a saving.

Shdhdhd
Reply to my email about the boot light I paid for over a week ago. Tried emailing you again and ur box is full

Thank you

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
with the upcoming release of the PS4, i'm looking to see if it's worth getting the Plus. Been a while since this was last talked about.

Any more of you on it?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been told of my mate for me to play online on the PS4 you will need to have the plus. He says it's stupidly value for money

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
In the 5 years I've had XBL I can't recall any issues whatsoever, also I more meant the whole layout and usability. PSN just seemed so shitty compared to XBL, you could certainly tell one was free and one wasn't.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Generally XBL is better but just google 'XBL Outage' there has been just as many as PSN, as said swings and roundabouts.

Anyway lets not start a fanboy war, the thread title is about one format.

PSN+ is awesome for the free games and discounts, but the download speeds suck balls. It's pretty crap that they throttle a premium service.

S2H

RS Clio 200
Sorry you're misinformed, in the years i've had XBL i can't remember a single time it was down. The only significant occurence was xmas 2007 where some people experienced issues. Didn't affect me or thousands of others. I don't even have PSN yet I can remember many times over the last few years when i've heard it was down and people moaning about it. Not to mention the crazy DON'T switch PS3 on cause it will delete all your stuff and weeks down due to security leaks.

As the old saying goes.... you get what you pay for :D