ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsdown Hill 7.30pm Wednesday 16th May

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
My exhaust has decided to spit the dummy (not OEM either). So I'll have to pull out, I'll be at the next! :)

Clio R27 F1 LY
Meg I couldn't let u get away with the undertake how ever that lil chat we had about the ass end being twitchy I almost lost it round the Bend I overtook u on lol u nutter!

M140i
Good to see some old faces, and some new ones :) Shame you lot didnt come for donuts!!!! They were goooooooood

Nimbus 197
Meg I couldn't let u get away with the undertake how ever that lil chat we had about the ass end being twitchy I almost lost it round the Bend I overtook u on lol u nutter!

Hahaha yeh ... I would of given you some if I knew the roads better ... Bit dodge down there tbh! Lol

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
following from this this meet as it was a good turn out, should we look to do another if the sun looks like it might come back for summer

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
^^ AGREED. I practically live around the corner from the place :) Fed up waiting for the sun to come out.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
I'd come along but don't actually know any of you guys :eek: so would feel a complete noob

Would be my first time meeting them too mate. Tis what it's all about :) I doubt anyone would make you feel non welcomed (is that even English?) unless you turned up in a Clio with mahoosive spoiler, neons etc :)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I'd come along but don't actually know any of you guys :eek: so would feel a complete noob

its only my 2nd, just pop along and dont be afraid to say hi, especially to the bloke stood by the sunflower if im stood on my tod.