ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

More poke than viagr
i have a bottle in my massive collection but i never use it....i didn't know people did.... proper old school

i salute you....lol

lol, well it is my dads! Ive got a bottle of autoglym somewhere but never used it as id rather use his for now. Had same bottle for about 3 years and theres loads left, its quite good stuff IMO

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I still don't quite get that daft rear towing thing.

Apart from that, I love it.

More poke than viagr
Going out to lower the front a bit more today to get it a bit more flush :)

Also hoping to get the splitter sprayed up today aswell, need it on before the weekend as hoping to meet up with my mate for some pics :)

BM style spoiler ftw?!

PICT0122.jpg

PICT0123.jpg

More poke than viagr
Hmmm not really a fan of that spoiler tbh coxy, prefer it spoilerless ;)

Right had some more updates but cant put any pics up as my photobucket is playing up. Anyone know how to reduce the bandwidth you've used? If its possible lol????

T-cut the whole car to get it looking minty fresh, paint is still pretty shite but im getting a machine polisher for christmas so going to get that sorted next year :D T-Cut made a massive difference though!

Got bored of the big ass numberplate on the rear, so kinda took a hacksaw to it....getting private reg on soon so not buying a smaller one!

Made a start on the splitter, its now sat in primer waiting for some good weather so i can get the blue on....may be a while then ;)

Found a harness bar that i want, so i can still have people in the back and run harnesses :D Always wanted them!

Also my mates selling his Porsche Brembo brake kit.....sooo may have some new brakes soon ;)

More poke than viagr
And also found 3-4 pics of me in this months FastCar!! That was a pleasant suprise! :D

trax_2010%20(33).jpg

My bro looks quite bored tho lmao!

More poke than viagr
It came out really well, whats wrong with them? Made a massive difference to how it was :D I'd upload some pics but photobucket is playing up

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
think they secure to seat belt mounting points.

would not wont to be in the back in a crash with that in.

More poke than viagr
Aye but i cant take anyone in the back anyway really as the tyres will rub on the arches, if i do i dont take them far so its all good. Get some padding on there will be fine :)

Yeah secures down on seatbelt mounting point at bottom and at the top aswell.

Stop taking T-Cut near it, it's not designed for clear over base paints like yours is, all it's doing is burning away the lacquer.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Aye but i cant take anyone in the back anyway really as the tyres will rub on the arches, if i do i dont take them far so its all good. Get some padding on there will be fine :)

Yeah secures down on seatbelt mounting point at bottom and at the top aswell.

So why not just get a proper harness bar? What if you have a side collision? That bar will go straight through, taking you with it :s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Tom I've been told that bar will do f**k all, just don't go wasting money Again.

Trophy #473
Tbh, I wasnt keen until you washed it, looks a million times better now its clean! loose tho tow eye tho, way to 'Drift boh'.

More poke than viagr
not getting the harness bar dont worry, going to just fit the drivers harness and run it in between the rear seat....so at least ill have a 3 seater if i need it lol.

Also bought some colour coded side skirts + rear bumper spats, picking them up tonight....also bought something else that i dont think will go down too well either, also picking it up tonight so will keep you updated ;)