ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project 'showroom' 172 cup

Evo IX GT, 172 Cup
Hi everyone and James, I see you're back in the Clio world again. Well to keep you up to date on the Cup I still have her and it's been used all this time as a 2nd car, it's only covered about 3000 miles per year so it still only has low 40k miles on it. It lives in the garage most of the time and it gets looked after like a baby. It's had a few full details in the time i've had it and it's just had another a few weeks ago and hasn't seen the road since. It is still in perfect condition in every way and the brand new rims you fitted it with are still as new, not a single mark on them!! I'm actually thinking of selling it now so if anyone is interested please let me know before I think about advertising. I have some very good pics of it from it's recent detail so I must post them up tonight.