ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26 to a 182!!!

Clio 197 RB
Hey Guys and Girls,

I'm a member on MeganeSport.net and new to this site, and I own an R26 in Liquid Yellow 2007.
I'm purchasing a flat soon and need some cash for the deposit and bits to put in the flat.

so the Megane has to go, but as I only need £5k or so i want to get a quick smaller car, and to stay in the Renaultsport loop I want to get a Clio 182.

I have been looking at Racing Blue 182's and this is the colour I want.

and this is my car:
http://pistonheads.com/sales/1725537.htm

two questions, is anybody owning a RB 182 wanting to step up to a megane R26 and want to swap or anybody just want to buy mine.

and second has anybody owned an R26 previously before their 182, and how was the change and how do the two compare.

Thank you
Warren

Clio 197 RB
Im in west drayton near Heathrow!
So are you interested in buying my R26?? cant tell with the ??? and LOL

Clio 197 RB
V15 Ben do you have a link to an ad for your car or could you post some details and pics up please!

182 ff
wish i had the money fella put a add in the sale section havent seen u around , work at heathrow too and live in ruislip

Clio 197 RB
dont really venture that far up the borough to ruislip!

do i have to be a paid member to put a FOR SALE thread up???

Mini Cooper S sport
Well I did it the other way round and went from an RB 182 to an LY R26! The 182 was a great car though, I loved it. Quick and chuckable. Not quite the grip of the R26 and not the same power delivery but I don't think you'll be too disappointed if you can find a good one.

Clio 197 RB
Thanks mate, I will miss the turbo and LSD, I love popping the window down and listening to the sucking sound of the turbo!!

But the high revving 182 should be a good substitute!

Titanium 182 Cupp'd FF
Hey wozza I see you've joined up here now, great place for all Clio related info! Good luck with the swap. I'm still saving at the moment to add cash should be ready in a couple of months if you'd still be interested in mine, unless yours or mine sells before then! Not RB but you'll struggle to find one is a good condition!

Clio 197 RB
Hey mate, yea don't know why I didn't think about joining here earlier!!
Have a couple of people interested in swapping, but hopefully will be swapping with JamboM3 and his FAMOUS LY Clio 182, lol.
Would be nice to stick with the liquid yellow I suppose!!
It's also nice knowing that my car is hopefully going to a RenaultSport enthusiast!!