ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear brake help!

Sam's_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
Hi guys hoping for some much needed help here.

I have an issue when fitting new rear discs. I have tried 2 different sets of discs with bearings pressed in. I know they aren't the best quality but mintex is all I could afford.

Anyway when fitting new discs the back of the discs ( the webbing ) catch on the hubs and don't go on. I am sure that the discs are correct. Got on another 182 fine. Is there any chance hubs are incorrect? Has anyone ever had this problem? The bearings are also very lose until the disc is tightened up.

Any suggestions welcome.

robbie514566

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, BMW 120i
There should be a small spacer that fits between the disc and stub axle have you got that ?

Sam's_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
No never been on the the car unfortunately. I'll purchase some of them then. Thank you. I've been going mental over this. Considering grinding out the back of the discs. Glad I didnt

Sam's_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
I get a cliosport.net error when I click this link. Do I need to pay to access this?