ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear wheel bearing HELP !!!!

The AA truck brought my home tonight coz my rear bearings gone:dapprove: just had new discs fitted ! i no 1 bearings is pressed in but is the other 1 pressed it too ????:dapprove:
And is this easy to do ?

Za**** & Xr250R
The AA truck brought my home tonight coz my rear bearings gone:dapprove: just had new discs fitted ! i no 1 bearings is pressed in but is the other 1 pressed it too ????:dapprove:
And is this easy to do ?

You would need a heavy duty press to put the bearing's in i can put you onto a place in South Shields that supply the bearing and another who fit's them if that's any use to you ???

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I've had two of mine done this week, a 20 tonne press had to be used to extract the old bearings and insert the new ones :(

I got them done for £100 for both front n/s and rear o/s which I think is fantastic tbh.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
£100 could buy new rear genuine disks withs pads and bearings pressed in, I still think that's the best option.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
I agree with dr rollo. Easy enough to change aslong as you have got the right tools. there is a guide on here somwhere

Fabia VRS Special Ed
£100 could buy new rear genuine disks withs pads and bearings pressed in, I still think that's the best option.

Mine's a non sport dude so mine has drums lol.

He did the rear for £25 and the front for £75.