ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RECARO CS SPORTSTERS

172Tb'd, Z4 35idrive
i have been given to opp to buy a single recaro seat from the 197, i was wondering what is a price i could get it for or sell it for? how much would a single seat get? here is a pic of it:
renaultsport_clio_r27_f1_team_liquid_yellow_007.jpg

ST
Hmm if its spankers with the airbag intact around £250 - £300 as they generally go for around £600 for a pair tho selling a single seat may be difficult especially as they say Renault Sport on them..

172Tb'd, Z4 35idrive
that all, thought they were like £800 each for starting price?? thought that 600 would be for just the one?

ST
Aye they are around £800 each but unless they are actually sitting boxed spankers totally unused they are still classed as second hand seats...lucky i've got two sitting in my R27 LOL's..

172 cup
I love these seats, i would be interested in a pair for my cup if they went in without to much work