ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Thanks very much Don :)

The first race is Formula Renault 2.0. Sunday is a shorter day, finishes aporox 5.30 iirc. To arrive at 10am is fine with me, saves a longer than necessary walk round as I've been for the last 3 years and it's a little repetitive

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
meet at 8.45am at the services then?

Meet at 08:30 with leaving at dead on 08:45

Route is here...according to the old Google Maps its an hour dead on.

Driving directions to Silverstone Birmingham, West Midlands B48 7AU
UK
1. Head south
0.1 mi
2. Take the ramp onto M42
5.8 mi
3. Continue onto M40
29.3 mi
4. Exit at junction 11
0.3 mi
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A422 heading to Brackley/Northampton/B4525/A43/Middleton Cheney
1.1 mi
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Banbury Ln/B4525
Continue to follow B4525
9.5 mi
7. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A43 ramp
0.3 mi
8. Merge onto A43
1.3 mi
9. Keep left at the fork
1.0 mi
10. Slight left onto Brackley Rd
0.5 mi
11. Turn right onto Dadford Rd
0.7 mi
12. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
0.1 mi
13. Enter the roundabout
Destination will be on the left
141 ft
Silverstone
Silverstone Circuit,Towcester
Northamptonshire NN12 8TN

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Have sent PM to W.Mids list in case anyone else fancies coming along. Just need to get list of who is going on the convoy so we know who we're waiting for on Sunday. :)

1. Don

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll only be there Sunday this year. Might have to work Saturday the way things are going this week.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'm only doing the Sunday...if people want to do the Saturday, then feel free to use the route. I've got the family stuff to do on the Saturday and to be fair, there isn't going to be much difference between the 2 days apart from Sunday being racing whereas majority of Saturday would be qualifiers.

clio 182 (modified)
sorryguys i cant make it as im allready going to castle coomb on saturday (i pass only )but thanks for thinking of me....dazzler bear

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
sorryguys i cant make it as im allready going to castle coomb on saturday (i pass only )but thanks for thinking of me....dazzler bear

Don't worry Daz...I was just putting this up so as if people want to travel up as a group...then there's the option. Enjoy Coomb :) :race: