ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenTech-car heaven!

Clio 182 Trophy
my car was wasnt running properly and had 36k service last thursday, Mike you did a great job sorting out my car it runs really smooth now and the brakes are great! look forward to seeing you in April for my MOT.

thanks

antony

Ford Fiesta
bet renault dealers wish they had such feedback as Rentech get! only good things heard. ;)

Clio 172 mk2
I'm probably going to make the drive to Pompy from Bath for my 24k/4yr service....his work seems to be so highly reccomended and I'm just unsure about main dealers respect/treatment of customers cars.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Pompy near southampton at a guess...

Glad your cars running sweet mate! Just need to lower it and get a stealthy exhaust ;) :D

clio 200 F4Rt
well i live about 20 mins from pompey, so wanted a more specific area.

do they just do servicing, or parts etc?

Clio 172
FMP - Rentech is just off the Eastern Road in Portsmouth - easy to get to from the M27/A27. Mike's a top guy, very friendly and happy to answer any questions. Mike mainly does servicing at the moment, I'd say, but is happy to fit performance parts supplied by the customer. Mike is looking to move into the performance market more, but it all takes time setting up a new business. Definately someone worth supporting.

Give him a call on 02392 665848.

Clio 172 mk2
Worth a call....very helpful.

I'm going to make the journey there from Bath in October for my 4yr service as I want my car looked after:D

Volvo S60 T5
List of thiings I can do at the moment...

Repair/service
Cambelts
Full diagnostics
Key coding if you supply the code for your car
brakes/suspension
Clutch/gearbox replacement
Vehicle electrics
Fitting of modified parts supplied by customer
MOT Testing

Once Established, I intend to supply/fit performance parts.

I already supply/fit a Rentech uprated brake kit.
I can supply/fit Viper induction kits.

Keep an eye out on the forum for updates to list.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Shame you don't do bodywork otherwise I would've made the 100 mile journey down to you.

172 Cup
Just had my 24K done by Mike and not only was it £100 cheeper than my Renault dealer wanted but he gave me a lift into town and picked me up and washed my car too. He also sorted out my survice and airbag lights and realined my excorst too.
This is a top bloke and suporting him is the one way that we can get good survice.
Hugh

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
I really need to get down to you so you can sort my abs issue !!!

When is RenTech Milton Keynes opening ? ;)

Nimbus Clio 197
you know it! theres nowhere up here that i have heard good stuff about, wish i lived a bit nearer to Rentech by the sound of it :(

artic blue 182
the guy is a legend by the sounds of it...will defo be driving down for a day at the coast for my 24k service

Clio 172
rmccardal said:
I really need to get down to you so you can sort my abs issue !!!

When is RenTech Milton Keynes opening ? ;)

Mike's good, but he can't sort your christmas over eating out:rasp:

mk1 172
mikey mikey mikey....where do i start !
mikey has to be one of the most spot on blokes i have ever met !
he has so much knowledge of cars and is an expert at answering questions ! i order all my parts from him and everytime i do they are with me within a few days !!!
i myself am doing my piece for rentech by displaying the flag ! on my car window.
honestly folks, if you have any bother.....ring mike first !
spank you later mikey !

Mini Cooper S sport
Just had my 12k service done, and Mike is definitely the legend everyone says he is!

He noticed a rear shock had gone (booked in for a warranty job at Sewards on Sat), included a CLiP test AND washed it too! (Mike I'm sorry it was so filthy :eek: ) and all miles cheaper than Renault.

The car feels really smooth to drive, and I got to play GT4 (badly) on the comfy leather sofa while I was waiting :D .

Thanks very much Mike, I'll be back!

I took my 172 to Mike and he carried out a 36k service and cambelt change and also fitted a new waterpump for me. I must admit he certianly knows his stuff and he did a really good job on my car. I was very happy with what he did and will be taking my car there again for my next service.

Mike do you do MOT's now?

artic blue 182
booked my mums dynamique in with in mike today,not until April and coming from just outside London but i am sure it will be worthwhile for the olduns... they get a day out and their car looked after and properly serviced :D