ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning after a long vacation

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
Hi all,

Was a member on here a very long time ago & for some reason still remember my password. Any way im looking at getting back into renault clio sports used to have a throttle bodies 182 currently have a very jazy 1.2 clio been through several cars since the 182 such as

BMW 323
VX220 TURBO
SUBARU IMPREZA TYPE R (currently for sale) any body fancy a PX ??

Any way after having fun with these cars and spending f***ing way toooo much money my heart once again desires the fun on the edge driving that I could never achieve with the above mentioned cars in the same way. I was just after information about the 197/200 to see what people thought about both and what you guys would suggest as I have been out the game for a couple of years.

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
This is interesting dangerous have not thought of getting a 172 cup could turn it into a track toy

Barge
my point was you had a 197 and went back to a 182. + a bit of cash for whatever you wanted it for etc.

Get a 172 cup brownpants

Had I not wanted the cash I wouldn't have traded it in. I didn't trade it in because it was crap. I'd had trouble with mine which Renault duly corrected with some nagging.

Rob didn't say he wanted a 172 or a 182, he said 197/200. I was merely giving an opinion on my preference between those two he said he'd consider.

I'd still take the 197 over the 182 any day! Just a shame I had to make the sacrifice.

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
Had I not wanted the cash I wouldn't have traded it in. I didn't trade it in because it was crap. I'd had trouble with mine which Renault duly corrected with some nagging.

Rob didn't say he wanted a 172 or a 182, he said 197/200. I was merely giving an opinion on my preference between those two he said he'd consider.

I'd still take the 197 over the 182 any day! Just a shame I had to make the sacrifice.
furry muff
:rasp: