ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reviews of these spacers?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I could do with a pair of these! Need spacers on the back but have never wanted it so much id fork out like £40 for a set.
Would you need longer bolts for these?

Clio dci 80 2005
wouldnt touch them.. you want hubcentric as using the ones abouve will give you wheel wobble as i doubt the wheel will fit on the hub with a 10mm spacer.

S4 Avant
Had them on my old fiesta back in the day.

They cause massive wheel wobble, as they aren't balanced.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
wouldnt touch them.. you want hubcentric as using the ones abouve will give you wheel wobble as i doubt the wheel will fit on the hub with a 10mm spacer.

This is the problem i have atm, the wheel doesnt sit on the lip, it rests on the wheel bolts which aint safe so i need some hubcentric but cant justify paying that much for them :dapprove:

Black Clio GT
cheap s**t like them put all the load onto the bolts so you will end up loosing a wheel.
anything less than 6mm you wont need new bolts or huncentric, between 7 and 14mm you need hubcentric and longer bolts, anything over 15mm you need hubcentric that bolts to the hub then use the standard wheel bolts to bolt the wheel to the spacers....

Black Clio GT
This is the problem i have atm, the wheel doesnt sit on the lip, it rests on the wheel bolts which aint safe so i need some hubcentric but cant justify paying that much for them :dapprove:

but you can justify the risk of loosing a wheel/£££s worth of damage??
they are cheaper than a decent new set of wheels......

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
but you can justify the risk of loosing a wheel/£££s worth of damage??
they are cheaper than a decent new set of wheels......

The car was £35 and the wheels were £40 :rasp: not a huge loss but i fink i might invest in some hubcentric :star:

A few
Thinking about buying the 5mm ones from halfrauds, what are the opinions on these? Would it be safer using the 5mm than the 10mm?

Help needed.

Thanks.

Evo 8 MR
The car was £35 and the wheels were £40 :rasp: not a huge loss but i fink i might invest in some hubcentric :star:

lmao, you are an exceptional and extremely rare case though.

I put 5mm on mine at first and the extra stress on the bolts was noticeable, either buy hubcentric or don't buy any at all.

lmao, you are an exceptional and extremely rare case though.

I put 5mm on mine at first and the extra stress on the bolts was noticeable, either buy hubcentric or don't buy any at all.

I have 8mm non-hubcentric and notice no extra stress!!

The smallest you can get hubcentric is 13mm btw!