ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ribblehead Viaduct meet/drive sun 23rd May

None
Dont think I can afford Ste unfortunalty, got alot to pay out this summer...

Ime sure ile be missing out though lol

Yeah it won't be cheap, fuel alone will be plenty and i've got the btcc at oulton park the weekend before and croft the weekend after too :dead:

This isnt on a bank holiday is it? Just had a brainwave, I thought it was this weekend when its actually next weekend! :S Haha, I doubt work will mind though so keep my name on the list :)

182 Trophy
I think i may come & join u guys in what looks to be a fun drive. I never been to any cs meets & never been on buttertubs either so should be fun.

None
I think i may come & join u guys in what looks to be a fun drive. I never been to any cs meets & never been on buttertubs either so should be fun.

Good man :) we don't get many Trophy's turning up to meets.....

1. Ste666
2. Matt8586
3. Mike
4. Marco
5. hhh182
6. chriscummins7
7. mikeyw

<<<<<
Good man :) we don't get many Trophy's turning up to meets.....

1. Ste666
2. Matt8586
3. Mike
4. Marco
5. hhh182
6. chriscummins7
7. mikeyw
We got a dinted one last time Ste haha. I hope everyone realises ill be in a stinking oil burner? Clio went to the sky ages ago
;)

None
<<<<<

We got a dinted one last time Ste haha. I hope everyone realises ill be in a stinking oil burner? Clio went to the sky ages ago
;)
Yeah i remember that guy, i think he turned up to the bolton abbey meet a couple of months later too.........i know two people with Trophy's but they are both too lazy to turn up to meets :)

Fiesta ST-3
Looking forward to this still lads!! So how sure are we that the roads are good? Really dont want to be wrecking the car as it is rather low!

None
Yeah fingers crossed....

Hope my springs come this week or no MOT= missing out :dapprove:

Your springs better come Matt......you've got the route lol :)

1. Ste666
2. Matt8586
3. Mike
4. Marco
5. hhh182
6. chriscummins7
7. mikeyw
8. leeds106

Your springs better come Matt......you've got the route lol :)

1. Ste666
2. Matt8586
3. Mike
4. Marco
5. hhh182
6. chriscummins7
7. mikeyw
8. leeds106

Like I said before, if you want to borrow my springs your more than welcome.

Cheers guys, well Eibach called me yesterday to get my address as they were sending them, so ime 99% sure they will be with me this week.

Cheers Mike, hoping I wont need them though lol

None
Cheers guys, well Eibach called me yesterday to get my address as they were sending them, so ime 99% sure they will be with me this week.

Cheers Mike, hoping I wont need them though lol

you'll be fine.....it's still only tuesday :)

Cant believe this, I might have to back out of this!

Flaming Renault cant supply the hand brake cable until monday, the MOT ran out yesterday.

Unless I can find a dodgy MOT centre to do it Saturday, and overlook the handbrake, I cant risk getting pulled over by the Rozzers... :dapprove:

Or invaidating the Insurance.

Ime gutted! :dapprove:

Update : booked in tommorow morning for an mot - told them it will fail on the handbrake, but am getting the part by monday.

They said aslong as I go back within a week, its still valida to drive and wont have to pay again for another test.

Sorted - I hope ;)

None
Talk about pushing it matt :dead: lol

good news about the last minute mot though.....hopefully :)
Looks like being the best weekend of the year so far too which was more than we could hoped for when we started this meet thread a couple of weeks back

p.s matt
shorts and a t-shirt might be appropriate this weekend ;)
I'll send a pm to everyone in the west yorkshire meet section tonight or tomorrow to see if there are any last minute takers now we know the weather will be good.

Yeah meeting at 10:00am Sunday morning, starting in Keighley at BD21 3NJ
(carpark outside commet)

Oh and can everyone make sure you have atleat half a tank of petrol, cos petrol stations up on the route are few and far between ;)

Defo t-shirt and shorts weather this weekend, happy days.

Big plate defo going back on just incase the law are around....

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Only just seen this thread if I don't end up out tonight I will come.

Ed

None
Probably best with the mot the way it is, you might have just been worrying the whole time anyway in the clio.

Fiesta ST-3
Yep ill be there too, see you guys at 10am in the comet car park :D Will fill up on the way also... lets hope for weather like today (well yesterday as its half 1)