ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ribblehead Viaduct meet/drive sun 23rd May

None
By far the best meet i've been on, those roads were awesome, cheers matt for that one, I've got bad sunburn on my arm and left side of my head but with a drive like that i don't care :)
I'll put some pics up in the media section a little later, or in someone elses if there is one already started.

Sorry i couldnt make it lads, when i sent my last post i was sat in airdale hospital with the delusional thought that i might actually make it back in time for the meet. I didnt have anyones number which didnt help :( sounds like i missed a pretty good meet too. Roll on the next one.

RB R26.R
will certainly be hard to beat it. got sunburn badly too on my neck and arm haha.
absolutely class day guys.
the discovery of nokia maps on my phone led to my route home. (not that i was on my phone whilst driving)
look forward to seeing some pics.

None
I'm still laughing at the thought of several clio's squeezing through that tiny cobbled road stone arch with all the locals looking on in amazement!

None
Sorry i couldnt make it lads, when i sent my last post i was sat in airdale hospital with the delusional thought that i might actually make it back in time for the meet. I didnt have anyones number which didnt help :( sounds like i missed a pretty good meet too. Roll on the next one.

Never mind mate, they'll be others i'm sure but i have to say you missed a cracker with this one though and the weather was the best it could have been considering we started planning it over two weeks ago with no clue on what the weather would be like.

Fiesta ST-3
I'm still laughing at the thought of several clio's squeezing through that tiny cobbled road stone arch with all the locals looking on in amazement!

hahaha!

Asif that wasn't funny enough we had to go through again in the same direction!!! lmao

RB R26.R
He caught me up lol, had to be home for a BBQ!

i had to home to sooth my sunburn which is now a absolute b**tard!!

'map loaded, go straight ahead 7.2km' + sunburn + sweaty dehydrated driver = give it beans! lol

also thought it was funny wen the cooper realised she might not fit down the gap in the village between the two buildings and put it in reverse.... 7 cars reversing around a one way cobbled street.... the thought lasted a single minute lol