ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ripspeed Donny North Show 2006

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Donny 2006 will take place 15 - 16 April 2006 at the new venue of Donington Park.

http://www.donnyshow.co.uk/

The Event:
  • Launch of the UK D1 Drifting Championship
  • Track displays
  • Car Catwalk - showcase of the worlds hottest modified cars!
  • Gumball 3000 - 2006 Preview, Stars and their Cars
  • Stunt Arena
  • Celebrity Guests
  • Sound off and Ice Village
Evening Entertainment:
  • Show cars
  • Pole Dancing Championship
  • Live Stage Show
  • DJs
Ticket Information:
Weekend ticket Show car driver - £25
Weekend ticket passenger - £30
Campsite permit (per car not person) - £20

Previous shows at Donny North were riddled with problems for us as a club, but this year it has moved to the new venue and promises to be bigger and better than ever, so we're giving you the option to attend again.

We are looking for a minimum of 20 ClioSport Club Members to secure our stand.

If you are DEFINATELY interested in attending please post below. Once we have the minumum numbers we will then look to you for payment.

Any questions, email: emma@cliosport.net

Em

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Its Donny in the bloody Midlands now lol ;)

I'll be going, possibly promo working if i pull my finger out :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
as above I need a list of at least 20 members who are DEFINATELY interested in being on the ClioSport stand!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
LOL losing your touch Mr Mather, I expected that to be the first thing you noticed!! ;)

I'd be up for it. Got to check my (almost emply) calender though.

Whats the deal with track time can we have Cliopsort only track time? Any idea if Semi slicks will be aloowed (my car needs all the help it cna get). No slicks or passengers though thats boring.

Chocolate Bar™
thats my thinking. could do the saturday, but not the sunday. but wondering if i can put it on the club stand for just the one day?

renault clio 1.2
im defo up for it cars not quite ready yet but hopefully will be by april only got to put buckets and finish spraying the kit but i was always going ive been 2 donny 4 as long as i can remember so its looking good at the new place cant wait

Mk2 172 (Silver)
apologies...I'm not always looking in, which is why it's often best to pm or drop me an email with questions (as in the original post), you're then generally guaranteed to get an answer as soon as is possible!! ;)

My booking form for show cars (cars on the stand) only consists of the weekend tickets, I guess theres no harm in booking one and only using one day. Although it's no good for us having 20 cars one day and 5 the next or vice versa, so I would still need to make sure we have a good amount of cars on the stand both days!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I need to know definates by 1 March at the latest!!

We will then be able to make a decision whether or not we will attend as a club. If we go ahead you then have 2 weeks to get your money sent in. This cannot be altered, the closing dates are set by the show organisers.

Em

A number of clios
im intrested but think im gunna be away ill have to check first if im not ill be there ill keep you posted

shaun

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I can't speak for the above people but the show is open to anyone so there will hopefully be varying degree's of modified and standard cars...

We need alot more people to be definates for this to go ahead!! If I've missed anyone off the list that has posted and hasn't given a definate answer....please post again!! List so far...

1. Maz
2. y0z2a
3. edde
4. Middo - Sat only?
5. Worthsclio
6. Greenfingers
7. ollie yesclio

Chocolate Bar™
I could book of the sat or the sunday (at risk of loosing my sunday premium) lol will check when i'm in work next and give you a def asap

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i swore id never go back to donny north (doncaster) it was so poor last year i nearly asked for my money back, the girls are minging i expect that but big fat ones. come on!

its the same old cars every year, i hope donnington park adds some new life into this rubbish event, i was supprised CS werent at last years show but when i went i figured out why.

the only thing id go for is to bulk up CS numbers and Gumball 3000 - 2006 Preview, Stars and their Cars.

.... which means ill go if we need a few more to make up 20 or if half the club decide to go!

Megane Trophy
deadline is 31st march for all payments as well, so 1st march is a good one

im organising the corsasport stand

And yes put me down for a place regarding i dont get lumbered with a racing weekend!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
1. Maz
2. y0z2a
3. edde
4. Middo - Sat only?
5. Worthsclio
6. Greenfingers
7. ollie yesclio
8. jmsonline

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
I will be going to this if Ktec have time to do my engine which will be unlikely !

Keep fingers crossed!