ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ripspeed Donny North Show 2006

A number of clios
ill be there talking photo's of lovely ladies in hardly nothing lol

might take some pic of cars to :S

renault clio 1.2
i am deffo going donny i went last year thought that was pretty good but this year should be better new venue n everythin im thinkin bout goin 4 the weekend as well ne1 else

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I'm going on the sunday i think.. See if its beats the last 2 years.

I'll either be going from Manc or Notts depending where i am :)

Maz

LY 200
Are we having a cliosport stand Emma or is this not happening now due to lack of interest ??

Please can you confirm when you get a chance

Thanks
Marie :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Sorry Maz, thought I had posted in here.
There wasn't enough interest from members unfortunately, but that doesn't stop people arranging to go as a group for the day/weekend...maybe if people do go and enjoy we will get the numbers for it next year!! :(

Maz

LY 200
^^ thanks for the reply Emma, its a shame really that we didn't get enough interest.

I will probably be going not sure if Sat or Sunday yet

Thanks again
Marie :)

Civic Type -R FN2
Im going for the weekend, going in a mates corsa though, im filming my media coursework so if anybody wants to be in my movie trailer let me know and ill try get some filming in on you,

or maybe if anyone is doing track time i could be a passanger that would be good footage,

well if you fancy it give me a text on 07851612066

cheers tom

Renault Clio 172
I will be going for the weekend, leaving around 12noon tomorrow (friday) and will be with the bf in his Ibiza Cupra going on the "street-legal" stand so if any of you see us say hello!!! :D

(his Ibiza has metalflake? paint, looks dark blue with no sun then purpley blue sparkly in the light, no. plate ending "AFK")