ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roadkill

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a sh*t episode tbh.

Also i'm getting sick of them promoting the MotorTrend+ channel when it's not available outside north America, yanks just don't seem to get that other countries exist.

Fiesta ST3
Bloody love a bit of roadkill. Its a shame they wouldn't get together with marty and moog to do a mega collab 😞

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Well I guess we know whats coming soon..
Screenshot_20160713-074248.png

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Awesome, first episode I've enjoyed loads for a while, Freiburger's celebrations are hilarious, roaaaar!!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, best sounding car they've ever had, plus I liked how ratty it was, they literally only had what was needed to make it work, once they put the Hellcat engine in it the car lost it's soul.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Been wanting to watch this all day, but i'm saving it for later when the good TV's ran out, I love the ones where they take a junkyard car and make it run again.