ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

russZS again! willenhall.

Focus RS mk1
around 11pm followed me down the keyway then turned of porto island down towards willenhall. i papped horn at you as you went past.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
we both got black 172s

robs got renaultsport.co.uk stickers on the sills

Focus RS mk1
Sorry Rob I was trying to avoid that tw*t in the Merc!!

Good to be spotted!! :)

shame you didnt follow me round back down the keyway, a megane 225 came off the willenhall rd as you turned off and we had a duel, haha he couldnt catch me, TBH i prob pulled a car length away! spoke to him on staples carpark and cudnt belive he cudnt catch me was quite funny seeing his face lol.

Megane R26
was that the red one? He works at Autoworld I think. He was on Tesco just before I came onto the keyway.

Where do you live then?

Focus RS mk1
no your thinking of ad his megane has been re-mapped, it was a blue one. just off portobello island like 30seconds from where i saw you. we need to get this mini meet together should be fun.

Focus RS mk1
oh right, ive only ever seen 1 172 around here but its not you. so ad is famous then lol with his megane, i spoke to a guy last night who knew him aswell lol

Megane R26
There are a couple of silver 172's by me - one parks at the Fire Station and the other near the Spar - not sure if that's anyone on here?

197 wise there's a white cup I see about, a RB FF and a LY R27

Megane R26
Emz I work in Worcester and I've never seen you there either!!

How often do you come over here?

I havent seen any other Black Gold 182's in Willenhall. There's a Racing blue, Artic Blue and Silver 182 in Bentley. I used to own the Artic Blue. :)

Im gonna start papping and flashing everyone i see around willenhall now!

You should notice me because im in Olbury quite alot as my grandparents live up there.

Black 182 on H&R's and Milltek.

Decat from Wed onwards.

421 Cammed 172
You should notice me because im in Olbury quite alot as my grandparents live up there.

Black 182 on H&R's and Milltek.

Decat from Wed onwards.

I hardly see anyone tbh.

I might just go fill up the tank and drive around all day cause im getting quite needy over here - LMAO

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Emz I work in Worcester and I've never seen you there either!!

How often do you come over here?

It don't drive the 197 to work. I work very close to you but i've never seen you either..

I don't go to Willenhall/Wolverhampton that often. I've been to the Renault dealer in Wolverhampton a few times, and also Autoworld in Willenhall. Ikea in Wednesbury isn't too far from you either is it?

think i may have seen you a while back on jc 10 m6, it was a night and was another lad in the car with you if it was you, was a white cup with no spoiler.

And no, thats defintely not me. Mine is a Red 197

Focus RS mk1
It don't drive the 197 to work. I work very close to you but i've never seen you either..

I don't go to Willenhall/Wolverhampton that often. I've been to the Renault dealer in Wolverhampton a few times, and also Autoworld in Willenhall. Ikea in Wednesbury isn't too far from you either is it?

And no, thats defintely not me. Mine is a Red 197

sorry saw the pic of the whte 197 and thought u had that.