ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

russZS again! willenhall.

Megane R26
I was gonna say good guess... but that was lame :)

Emily, did you get into a Pug 306 today? I saw someone who may have been you near my work. I saw an Albi 197 just before too.

Russ

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
I was gonna say good guess... but that was lame :)

Emily, did you get into a Pug 306 today? I saw someone who may have been you near my work. I saw an Albi 197 just before too.

Russ

I did, the OH's car. That is very weird. Where were you?

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
I was behind you in my mate's Corolla SR D2D thingy!

Did you see the 197?

Was it a blue Corolla or Black? I think i possibly remember.

Yeah i saw the 197 - take a look a bit lower down in the Spotted section :)

ps.. did you see the large dent in the driver side wing of the 306?

Megane R26
Was it a blue Corolla or Black? I think i possibly remember.

Yeah i saw the 197 - take a look a bit lower down in the Spotted section :)

ps.. did you see the large dent in the driver side wing of the 306?

It's like a silver/champagne colour - he was up your arse round the roundabout!

I didn't see that spotted! It looks great in Albi I think!

That is bizarre! I guess there aren't many women with that uniform though?

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
It's like a silver/champagne colour - he was up your arse round the roundabout!

I didn't see that spotted! It looks great in Albi I think!

That is bizarre! I guess there aren't many women with that uniform though?

Completely wrong on the Corolla colour then lol.

There are a few :) Not as many as men though. I was actually wearing the OH's coat and Hi vis as my zip is knackered.

Will you be around the same time tomorrow? I'll keep my eye out for you.

Megane R26
Possibly - we sometimes go to Subway or Tesco for lunch.

I'll be in the R27 too - what time was it today? I'll make sure I'm there same sort of time

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Umm i think it was about 1 ish. I finished work slightly earlier, as i'm training this week. I'll hopefully be finished about the same time tomorrow, but i'll be in the 306, not the 197.

Swift Sport
As I stood there watching the 'boyracers' with my mates Sunday night your car came flying past and all I heard was "Fook me, that sounds mint!!!!"

Looked pretty quick too! :D

Focus RS mk1
As I stood there watching the 'boyracers' with my mates Sunday night your car came flying past and all I heard was "Fook me, that sounds mint!!!!"

Looked pretty quick too! :D

wont see me doing that very often lol, hardly ever go up my mate was nagging me though, way to many bad chavys for my liking lol. :cool: thanks, its not too bad a shade under 200bhp

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Is this going to be a mini meet today or are you all going to the RenaultSport meet in Hall Green?

Focus RS mk1
lol tried the site but dnt know if the sites down or not it just wont open. is anyone other than me a steburns going on the renaultsport evo triangle meet on sat 18th?

Focus RS mk1
really cant wait to go now but my car is pi$$ing me off so much! damn missfire doing my head in just hope it doesnt play up on the day

Focus RS mk1
plugs new, leads new, coil pack new, and air/fuel ratio sensor new (o2 sensor). no engine light no codes im going to cry, hope renault find then problem im sick of guessing now lol

Focus RS mk1
oh i see, well not to bad considering the mods norm around 32mpg depending how i drive. very strange missfire though, will only ever happen above 4500rpm sometimes just a small pop other times it can shake the $hit out of the whole car then it will rev past it and be ok.