ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

russZS again! willenhall.

Megane R26
Me too!

I just got busted speeding by an undercover BMW 330D after some R32 chav'd up wannabe cut me up by Tesco...

Gutted! First 3 points ever!

Megane R26
It seemed to be a diesel Golf, with Lexus lights, and R32 exhausts. It clearly wasn't an R32 as I nailed him on the slip road onto the Black Country route.

I deserve the fine, but it's annoying how they didn't choose to go after him... his exhaust was bellowing smoke too!

65 in a 50... :(

Last edited:
  Megane R26
2 weeks after ownership, I'm now officially in the club!! :)

We should defo do a Wolver meet!

When you guys free?

Anyday apart from Wed/Thurs after 5ish really unfortunatly. Wed and Thurs im free throughout apart from this Thurs.

Ive got the Birchdown van on Wed and im free all day.

Focus RS mk1
i also have no points, those undercover bmws are always on the black country route there is 2 different ones. my mate got busted on there aswell. yeh im up for the meet let me know

Was a 197
there is a renaultsport meet on friday at hall green, info on renaultsport.co.uk, we could convoy down to that

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
I'm not working Friday. Don't know if i'm invited and could bring myself to go to Wolverhampton again. How about a West Bromwich meet :cool:

421 Cammed 172
I'm not working Friday. Don't know if i'm invited and could bring myself to go to Wolverhampton again. How about a West Bromwich meet :cool:

You tell em :D:rasp:

Hall Green's a s**t hole, make sure you've got your locking nuts if you go there :p

You lot should jump on the unofficial west mids meets curley sometimes runs. Bassetts Pole on a sunday night.

Would be good to get a decent 20 car club turn out there one week!!!!

421 Cammed 172
Pop names down if you want and i'll PM everyone with atleast a weeks notice next time Curley pops one up as i get PM'd everytime.

That way i can just forward it on.

Was a 197
IIRC the renaultsport meet on friday is at 4pm, but this is not official or anything as its gonna be a few hours out with the cars weather permitting, then food at the place. its Hall Green

course u can come emz, more the merrier

Was a 197
Its at the Toby Carvery at 4pm, just checked RS website, convoy???

Emz, we could pick u up somewhere round birmingham? junction 4 of M5?

421 Cammed 172
Ditto. Workin Friday.

Everyone on here should have PM about meet on 18th.

If you haven't PM me and ill PM you the link to the thread.

Megane R26
Pedro, can't you come down later? I think they are making an evening of it. It's someone's birthday or something from memory