ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scared my mum...

Civic 1.6 V-Tec
my dad hits the old imaginary brake pedal since i took a roundabout at 40mph with him in the car..... lol

182 has now gone!
My mum doesnt drive and is an awful passenger.. I will being doing 40mph, and she is hitting the imaginary break telling me to slow down.. Drives me mad!

When I see my dad tho, he is always telling me to put my foot down and how to take corners.
You can tell where I get my petrol head from!!!

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
My mum doesnt drive and is an awful passenger.. I will being doing 40mph, and she is hitting the imaginary break telling me to slow down.. Drives me mad!

When I see my dad tho, he is always telling me to put my foot down and how to take corners.
You can tell where I get my petrol head from!!!

I get my petrolhead-ness from my grandma... Apparently she was notorious for terrorising the cheshire countryside in her succession of Mini's and Spitfires... Wish she was still here to see my 172, she'd love it.

ibiza cupra
my mom wanted a go in mine when i first took her out in it lol not a chance as she is only usto driving sheds with a top speed of 6 mph

182 Cup
Never really bothered scaring my old dear but everyone else is fair game. My girlfriend grips the sides of the seats from the minute she gets in till the minute we park up!

I first learnt to drive in a MG Metro Turbo that was me mums car. When I was learning she used to encourage me to speed! There was a local industrial estate where there was this huge car park with very loose gravel surface. It was there I learnt about how to handbrake turn, j-turn and spin out doing figure of eights! It did teach me alot about respecting speed and the cars limitations.

The old fella never used to let me out of third in his 19. Probably why I like using all of 3rd gear power in the 172. When I got the 172 took him for a quick blast at hit 1.0 leptons before the end of a motorway slip. He giggled and said you better take it steady there is a copper up there. If he hadnt have said I would have sailed past a fully marked volvo traffic car at a licence loosing speed.

GW Stage 2 R26
took the old dear out once in my old 182... never got in a car with me since. wont even look at the vee even tho she is down as a named driver. amazing how much it brings the cost down ftw

My mum puts her foot down when I'm following her and leaves me for dead.

She use to own a cav SRi back in the day and went out looking for trouble. People think shes posh now :S