ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shirehorse Pub Meet - Maidenhead - 2nd March

Which date would you prefer

• Current date (2nd March)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A weekend (5th/6th March)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Either

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Bonjour Home Brews.

As i'm supposed to be area rep as well, I'm proposing we have a CS meet at the shire horse pub in Maidenhead, just to take a few photographs and chat to some other members.

INFO
2nd March
Littlewick Green, Maidenhead SL6 3QA
get there for around 6.30/7

Chose a working night as I thought it was a good excuse to not cook tea and have some food in the pub after work for those who are bothered.

If the majority want to swap dates then that's fine.

Luke.

PS If you haven't been to a meet before just bang your name down, don't be afraid to mingle :cool:

Megane 225 F1
FFS I would have come, but off to Amsterdamn that night. I'm even driving down the M4 but earlier otherwise I would have stopped to say hai.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
FFS I would have come, but off to Amsterdamn that night. I'm even driving down the M4 but earlier otherwise I would have stopped to say hai.
Ah maann. Nevermind mate, next time (hoping to make this a regular thing)

1. The Boosh!
2. 182Surrey
3. atouba
4. couzens

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Can you give me an indication as to whether you're stopping for food as if there are a few people I will ring them up prior to warn them beforehand so they don't s**t their pants when loads of us rock in expecting to be fed.

182cup & 172 racecar
Ah ha,the Shire Horse revival,used to go to these way back,Pepperami,Graham Gooch,Matt Wills etc,some good nights had there.

I haven't been there for years.

I remember going out for a drive, all going quite nicely and along comes CocoPops in that VX he had and tore past everyone.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
If the cars all done I'll trek down and say hi...

Oh Boosh you need to update my project thread title lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well if the majority would prefer a weekend then I will re arrange it. Will open a poll for 2 days.

182cup & 172 racecar
No don't get me wrong,weekday is fine as I'm usually busy at weekends anyway.Just means I can't hang about all night.

Petrol Blue 182.
i love how my names gone on the list as if im coming! hahah luke i finish work at 6, if i head over to yours, can i jump in with you mate? dont really want to rock up reppi'n the picanto y0

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i love how my names gone on the list as if im coming! hahah luke i finish work at 6, if i head over to yours, can i jump in with you mate? dont really want to rock up reppi'n the picanto y0

Yeh man thats fine.

I think weekday would be better but as said I can do either.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Sounds good to me! Although last time I was at the Shire Horse, some mad woman in a Citroen C15 van tried to take out my v6!.. lol I'll be there in the 172 :)

Wednesday is better for me. Thankyou please.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Sounds good to me! Although last time I was at the Shire Horse, some mad woman in a Citroen C15 van tried to take out my v6!.. lol I'll be there in the 172 :)

Wednesday is better for me. Thankyou please.
Aside from car shows, do you ever drive the V6 :eek:

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
LOL.. Well it had its cambelt service last summer.. so had to drive it to the garage.. :p

Its SORN until possibly April. RS National meet will be the first outing for 2011 lol. I love driving it! :) Took it to France last year too young'un! :p

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Car's in the bodyshop this weekend and only comes out on the Wednesday, so no can do on the 2nd unfortunately!

Can do the weekend though!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I'll come down depending on what I'm working, Tony wanna travel down together? I'll be getting on M40 J9

RS 189.9
I will most likely be there! Will ask peperami if he's about too! Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what kind of times are we looking at? Just don't want a book a client in if you guys are all meeting earlyish!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I will most likely be there! Will ask peperami if he's about too! Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what kind of times are we looking at? Just don't want a book a client in if you guys are all meeting earlyish!

The Boosh! said:
INFO
2nd March
Littlewick Green, Maidenhead SL6 3QA
get there for around 6.30/7
:) - We will keep the day as Wednesday eve as I said originally.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
1. The Boosh!
2. 182Surrey
3. atouba
4. couzens
5. Joah
6. Fletcher (maybe)
7. dubdub

Im working down this way on Wednesday, ill be finished at 4 tho so will have to hand around

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Dave I finish work about 5 so I don't mind meeting you there earlier so you're not hanging around bored. :)