ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shirehorse Pub Meet - Maidenhead - 2nd March

Which date would you prefer

• Current date (2nd March)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • A weekend (5th/6th March)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Either

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yes mate its not an issue for me to nip back for you, it's only a 2 minute drive. You can leave your car at the flat, just drop me a text.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
OK so... I have had the opportunity to go watch Arsenal play tomorrow in works executive box we have there. Free beer/food etc (someone dropped out).

Weighing up the two options I think the piss up at the Arsenal ground sounds the better option. Sorry boys & girls !

corsa ecoflex
what....you organise this and then blow out,man thats very lame :) ;) :rasp: still we could always rearrange for sunday evening

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
In Sheffield this weekend - Besides i'm not a fortune teller unfortuanately. I dont need to be there anyway you can still have the meet!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, they'll miss you though Luke, and they wanted to see if you've turned a shade of orange in RL

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
1. The Boosh!
2. 182Surrey
3. atouba
4. couzens
5. Joah
6. dubdub
7. Dave (possible one other with a newly 421'd cup on EC1)

Everyone else still going?

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
1. The Boosh!
2. 182Surrey
3. atouba
4. couzens
5. Joah
6. dubdub
7. Dave (possible one other with a newly 421'd cup on EC1)

Everyone else still going?

was going to ask the same question dont want to drive there to find noone lol ;) but I can still turn up if people are.

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Good meet guys, next time it must be warmer...

Dave your car is sounding great, best bit was through Henley!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
No this was a treat!!

4d59ad6d-c794-be74.jpg

Les arches golden!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Eexcellent! Again i'm really sorry i chose the box office match attendance over a cold car park but its really good to have seen at least some of you show up :approve:

for the record i'm proud :approve:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Eexcellent! Again i'm really sorry i chose the box office match attendance over a cold car park but its really good to have seen at least some of you show up :approve:

for the record i'm proud :approve:

I'd have gone with the cold car park and pub tbh.

Its what separates the reps out in the field and the office admin workers ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'd have gone with the cold car park and pub tbh.

Its what separates the reps out in the field and the office admin workers ;)

TBH you're the only rep that does anything so don't try and make out there is a group of you ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
well sahuns 172 ran out of MOT so i was unable to come, sorry about that! i did get to a meet tho.... there was a pikey meet at my local kfc for some reson, lovely

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Appolgies for not being able to attend this.

Ryan.. so sorry m8, Had no idea the MOT had run out on the 172. Good job I dont use it very often, and dont rely on it eh! MOT is being done as I type this.. fingers crossed!! Its only done 4k in the past year, and it flew through last time.. so here's hoping it does the same this year!

Hope you all had a great time!

Andy, will have to catch up with you sometime soon mate. Need to see all your recent mods. since I last saw you! :)