ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your desktop !!

Striped track ****
bit of a random thread but im bored

heres my desktop

New-Adobe-Photoshop-ImageMedium.jpg

lets see yours

Cupra
ian 182 said:
how do you do this then?
im thick

ian

just have your desktop open, press the "printscreen" button and paste into Paint/ photoshop etc. save as jpg and away you go.

Liquid Yellow 182
This is todays... change it regularly though... it's like a little window to the world :approve:

Attachments

• screen21-08-06.jpg
    screen21-08-06.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 328
  LiquidPhoto.co.uk
im on the mac at work, the backdrop changes every five mins,

all high res car photos from exoticcarsite.com

at home its normaly one of my own photos, this at the mo

wimpole%20web.jpg

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 153
  Liquid Yellow 182
^^ that looks quite spooky Al, like the car is waiting to pounce on something!^^

lol @ JonnyK's, that's great!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Mine - Currently at work so a bit boring

Attachments

• DT.JPG
    DT.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 149
  Fiat Panda 100hp
Is that vista or a vista wanna be? if ur running dual moniters you mite want to install a program called ultramon, it does all kindsa cool stuff.

My laptop that I use for most things. It has WindowBlinds running a Vista theme. Also Object Dock and IconPackager to make it a nice OS to look at. 17" WS @1440x900 so obviously seriously resized for this pic.

Lappy%20(Medium).jpg

TheBeast2 gaming machine. No frills, just the basics for maximum resources. 20" WS @ 1680x1050. Again, obviously resized.

TheBeast2%20(Medium).jpg