ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your desktop !!

RS 200
desktop.jpg

Roy Munson said:
My laptop that I use for most things. It has WindowBlinds running a Vista theme.

do u not find windowblinds excessively slows ur system down? i got a patch for the windows skinning software so u just load the theme like you do the classic or xp themes, only a few meg file that way, rather than running windowblinds in the background too.

i'd love to show you my background, cos it looks lovely, but i'm away from my own computer all week. nevermind ay?

Rststevo said:
do u not find windowblinds excessively slows ur system down? i got a patch for the windows skinning software so u just load the theme like you do the classic or xp themes, only a few meg file that way, rather than running windowblinds in the background too.

i'd love to show you my background, cos it looks lovely, but i'm away from my own computer all week. nevermind ay?

Royale is ok ;)

Yeah WindowBlinds does slow it down a bit but not excessively and only in startup and shutdown, but it is a P4 3.0 with 2GB RAM. WindowBlinds owns theme patcher if you want to totally restyle Xp with new start menus, transparnacies etc. It's not a performance machine anyway. It's just a nice laptop for browsing and chatting to geeks on the interweb. TheBeast2 however...dont even go there :cool:

Last edited:

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
-TA- said:
im on the mac at work, the backdrop changes every five mins,

at home its normaly one of my own photos, this at the mo

wimpole%20web.jpg

God that brings back memories. My mothers side of the family are buried there.

Sweet pic but you'll get owned by a mod. 800x600 max size on the forum. It stops the forum reformatting the pages to suit the image :)

ingore the screen on the right as its my split screen :) its on me tv

Attachments

• street.JPG
    street.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 67
  Civic Type -R FN2
heres my desktop, i prefer the clean look

Attachments

• my desktop.JPG
    my desktop.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 122
DutchRS said:
How do you get your desktop like that? It looks ace!

the bar at the top is object dock, the skin is a windows vista visualstyles, the calendar is rainlender with the 'lucid - smoked' skin. the picture i took, all on a widescreen display. currently me laptop, but in a few days a brand spankin 20" widescreen tft. marvellous!

Conteo said:
Ok that wallpaper does own, where did you get it from? (snd me the pic)

Is the objectdock yor using?

It came in with a new theme. I'll see if I can find it.

Yes it's Object Dock.