ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So from this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Barge
IMG_4215.jpg

To this....

22454_466051150723_681790723_11050354_5044344_n.jpg

22454_466042435723_681790723_11050240_6423127_n.jpg

I'll miss my pretty blue shed. But I'm excited to have a new car to play with, which met everything I wanted from a car... Well... From a Renault.

It's immaculate inside and out, 28k otc, FRSH and looks lovely. I'm looking forward to rollin' wid my xenons blazin' y0!

Dealer registered and sent my cheque to the wrong house address :dapprove: but I've covered my back so I'll have a new cheque tomorrow and he's contacting the DVLA to send the logbook to the right address.

Stealers... You've got to love them!

Clio 1970000000
I take you needed to free up some money. Glad you stayed with a CS. It will be interesting to hear your thoughts after you have had the 182 for a while.

Barge
After the problems I'd had with the 197 I was pretty set that I wanted rid of it - as much as I loved that car, loved how chunky and stable it felt, but I also knew how bad it had been.

I looked for another make, BMW predominantly, but couldn't find one I was happy with and stumbled across this. :) They took mine and I took this + money my way. So I'm happy. It's got xenons therefore better than the R27. LOL!

EDIT: And yeah, I wanted the money for something special.

Clio 1970000000
I haven't searched all the threads but I take it you bought a Friday afternoon clio? That's a real shame.

172, Tiguan
A black gold 182 with cup packs Iain. Think Steve's before he started spending thousands...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its being resprayed RB and having a 197 engine conversion.

Barge
Roffle. I would've liked an RB one but that sale fell through. Instead this came along. :)

No plans for it, TBH. Probably the new RS badges is about as far as my imagination will stretch. I prefer it as it is, much like my 197 was.

Looks tidy. Onwards and upwards.

Typical woman though. Did you get out of the passenger door after parking that?

Barge
I didn't park it, the dealer did. I moved out of my space and he put that one in. Cheeky fucker. My parking is perfect!

Renaultsport 220T
A black gold 182 with cup packs Iain. Think Steve's before he started spending thousands...

lol when it was comfey and worked?

What is this, rip the ar5e out of steve day?

Iain, can I remind you about who came to rescue you from being stranded on the hard shoulder outside the Blackwall tunnel with a broken down MG TF 2 weeks ago?

My car worked that day!

Nice BG Needy. Welcome to the world of swirl marks and never ending cleaning.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Looks alright. Needs silvervisions though. In fact, you've got woman hands so you'll probably be able to fit them yourself too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Quicker than Jamie to decide on cars, so that’s an immediate plus plus!!

Looks decent. Although i thought you were dead set on NOT getting another Reno bus.

I know your reasoning for change, but the R27 is 10x better imo. The looks, the feel, the interior, the overall build...

Barge
Don't get me wrong, Ali. I completely agree. The R27 was better. But I wanted the cash. And for what the pennies I had to spend could buy me, a 182 was one of the best choices.

I was dead set, but when I couldn't find a BMW I liked (after months of looking) I found this.

If I hate it, I'll sell it.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Well played.

IMO the reliability comments are nonsense.

Used car buyings a lottery, good or bad, no in betweens. I had no problems what so ever with my Phase 1 172 purley as it had been looked after.

You will be glad of the fuel consumption aswell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.