ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So from this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Barge
Oh dear but there's no way I'd have done the deal without checking the history.

You can bet your b****cks it hasn't had the belts done.

Nothings ever simple with you, is it?!

I'd checked. They said it was all on the system. He rang up whilst I was sat opposite them. They just didn't have the book to hand. I was satisfied with their confirmation over the phone.

I'd nagged 100 times for the book. When he said it was in the boot I didn't think he'd be cheeky enough to lie. Perhaps he didn't know it wasn't there either, but I don't believe that for a second.

I know it hasn't. It's not old enough yet. It's due in October - it was factored into the deal.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Becca.. I think renault just do things to your cars so you have to go back to see your pretty face..

Good thinking really!! ha

:D

Titanium 182
Looks nice Turnbull.

In fact it looks exactly like my old ones, cba to picture ***** sorry.

It's only going to have missed one or two little oil changes etc.

Tell them you want the belts doing/full service etc and then you'll keep it.

Barge
Looks nice Turnbull.

In fact it looks exactly like my old ones, cba to picture ***** sorry.

Read the latest. LOL. It's not staying.

It's only going to have missed one or two little oil changes etc.

Tell them you want the belts doing/full service etc and then you'll keep it.

Nope. I don't give a f**k. I expect FSH when I've been told it's FSH. They can get me my b*****d shed back. You know what I'm like dude! If by 10am it's no further forward I'll go get mine back. Simple. And if they dare have taken the tax off it that was on it I'll swing for someone.

Jesus wept.

Hi.

Tell them you'll go to trading standards then if they won't give it back. Good you haven't cashed the cheque. How FSH turns into one service I have no idea.

The search continues..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
you should have def taken the tax of your car and got a refund. i have never traded a car without taking the tax LOL

Barge
What Fraud did they want you to commit??

When their temporary insurance wouldn't cover me (as I'm under 25 - some companies won't) they couldn't tax it last Friday to do the swap then. So they asked me to ring up and pretend my D.o.B was 1980 rather than 86.

My text reply was comical!

bde55664-1.jpg

Tell them you'll go to trading standards then if they won't give it back. Good you haven't cashed the cheque. How FSH turns into one service I have no idea.

The search continues..

Yep. I don't even have the cheque in my hand dude!!! It's in 'the post' apparently!!

you should have def taken the tax of your car and got a refund. i have never traded a car without taking the tax LOL

Knows. I meant to. Just blatantly forgot.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Titanium 182
Oh jesus. LOL, why don't you just get them to do the belts and service it ? then get all the old service history and it will be FSH again. Granted one or two services wont be recorded as being done on the right mileage and age but that hardly matters and as long as the belts have been done it's all good ?!? after all it's only on like 20something k miles ? that's nothing.

Chance to get fresh belts a service and a professional valet for free on top.
Daft sending it back over some pieces of paper, although I can understand why it's put you off.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oooft thats real naughty of them!! your spot on for saying what you did tho chick :)

RB 197
So i see Bec has an awesome new brum, and then i read the last page and i'm slightly lost, so can i be filled in please :)
Hope your enjoying it chick .

Barge
Oh jesus. LOL, why don't you just get them to do the belts and service it ? then get all the old service history and it will be FSH again. Granted one or two services wont be recorded as being done on the right mileage and age but that hardly matters and as long as the belts have been done it's all good ?!? after all it's only on like 20something k miles ? that's nothing.

Chance to get fresh belts a service and a professional valet for free on top.
Daft sending it back over some pieces of paper, although I can understand why it's put you off.

I don't want it now. It's full of lies and deceit. I hate it. (Apart from the xenons.) I'm going to get my pretty blue shed back and they can go f**k their lying selves. c***s. They'll wish they never lied to me that's for sure!

Oooft thats real naughty of them!! your spot on for saying what you did tho chick :)

Knows. b******s.

Barge
I'm even more pissed because I'll probably have to take a half day to sort all this out either tomorrow or Friday.

I'm so f**king angry you've no idea. :mad:

Barge
If I sold tickets to the show down that'll happen in their dealership this week I'd hook up a CS live link. We'll see what happens at 10am tomorrow. Guaranteed that if they've not rang me by 10.01am I'll be ringing them!

Titanium 182
I don't want it now. It's full of lies and deceit. I hate it. (Apart from the xenons.) I'm going to get my pretty blue shed back and they can go f**k their lying selves. c**ts. They'll wish they never lied to me that's for sure!

Knows. b*****ds.

It isn't the cars fault though. :( 99% of car dealers staff are cnuts this is almost a fact. Ideally you should've bought private. Would've been a better deal and you would've got more for your car but seeing as you went the dealer route you may as well just get the best you can from it IMO.

unless you're buying brand new dealers treat you like s**t. in fact if it's a brand new Renault you still get treat like s**t.

Barge
It isn't the cars fault though. :( 99% of car dealers staff are cnuts this is almost a fact. Ideally you should've bought private. Would've been a better deal and you would've got more for your car but seeing as you went the dealer route you may as well just get the best you can from it IMO.

unless you're buying brand new dealers treat you like s**t. in fact if it's a brand new Renault you still get treat like s**t.

I don't care. It's tarnished already in my eyes. It's going back.

If they find the book, and all is well then fair enough. I'll keep it. IMO, that's highly unlikely. I don't want part SH. I want proof of maintainance. I went to a dealer as I wanted to trade mine in and get a good price, which they gave me. I just got lumped with something that isn't what they sold it as.

As much as I want the money from it, I'm tempted to keep it once I've got it back.

After my last incident with Renault, which they knew about as I told them :cool: they should know I wasn't going to just roll over and take it when the S.B wasn't there. They could only lie for so long.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thats such poor service im actually suprised its a main dealer.

Like you say though, the deceit alone is worth making a fuss over.

Im really picky that way aswell, its the type of thing unsuspecting people get stung for come re-sale time

Barge
Precisely. I am not one of those people. They've f**ked with the wrong person here.

Even when I negotiated the belts service, etc. he (the monkey) said to his manager... "She knows more about Renault than us" as his manager tried to claim it wouldn't need the 1k service doing. f**king fool. I'm so annoyed.

The whole thing has been a catalogue of errors on their part.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
They saw a woman and tried to pull the wool over your eyes, picked the wrong woman.

If the tax is missing from your R27 (if you take it back) report it as stolen to the DVLA.

Hope you get it sorted one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.