ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some New pictures of the Melow Yellow

Liquid Yellow 182
Gave the car a good detailing session today, had to go take some pics in this weather :cool:

enjoy :approve:

regards

Chris

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 177
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 154
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 204
  BMW E92/Audi S3
Feckin hell!! nice.. where did you get the new renault logo from??????? please let me know

Looks great.

1st pic needs you and your tripod reflection photoshopping out, taking the colour out of the background and then putting on the wall! :D

Liquid Yellow 182
Hey thanks for the comments, nope not selling now, just got it remapped so its going rather well, next is going to be cams and big brake setup :D. Its a yozzasport exhaust :evil:.

Regards

Chris

See My Clio? Tell Me
Stunning!!!! begining to wish id waited and got me some 182 wheels and i aint even picked the 172 wheels up yet lol defo the colour of my next car when i upgrae to a ff 182

A4 Avant
Great Photos. Love the 197 renault sport badges.

Take it the photos have been photoshopped? What have yu done to them?

Liquid Yellow 182
They are actually 13 seperate photos each picture with different exposure, batched and tone mapped in HDR software :D Gives more of a 3d image and picks up colours a lot better.

Regards

Chris

A4 Avant
They are actually 13 seperate photos each picture with different exposure, batched and tone mapped in HDR software :D Gives more of a 3d image and picks up colours a lot better.

Regards

Chris

Thats really quite freaky! I was reading last night about HDR software. What program did you use?

Mito Sportiva 135
Really nice photos... quite like the newer Renault Sport badges too. How much did ou pay forthose out of interest?

Mk4 .:R32
I'll swap you your fairly average 182 for my amazing flame red 172 plus all the money in my bank account.