ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some news

CS172
Nothing much...but makes a man happy:

Autostyle chrome bulbs (couldnt find Phillips silvervisions over here)
Rear, before and after.

Front, before and after.

Also, stock KYB rear shocks have leaked out. Fitted Koni adjustables on...great improvement. (After seeing some lunatic here who clean under the car more than on the car I'm a litlle bit shy to show these pics...but I promise one of these days I'll clean it underneath also).

Two pics for end of the post...Alone and with some company.

Next in plan is new throttle body, general service, white side repeaters, new leather on steering wheel, fixing a litlle scratch on the right rear wing...and so on...will update here..

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I love that there is Clio Sport owners that meet up in Sarajevo as well :)

They've done wonders over there after the war haven't they. I mean, it wasn't that long ago in the scheme of things, and the sheer amount of damage that was done, especially to Sarajevo. The siege there was the longest in modern warfare, almost 4 years, huges areas were destroyed. And to look at it today, for a lot of it you'd never know, it's been an amazing turnaround.

Sorry I'm rambling heh, I just has some personal significance to me :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
get to work on cleaning the underneath! ;)

DSCF0355.jpg

:rasp:

CS172
@ sm wrc...I guess the usual...all kinds of junk food (are you familiar with language or you figured out from picture?) :)

@paul...hopefully..one day I will try (that lunatic was in positive sense...don't get me wrong)

@gazbenger...they are also cheaper...about 10 euros for one pair...

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
LOL even the gf thinks im a lunatic! well nutter she calls me! no hard feelings :approve: :eek:

Family Bus
Looks really good, I like seeing members from other countries having input on the site, its brilliant!!

All 3 cars look great! :D