ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soon to be 182 cup owner...

330ci sport
Hi all,

I'm Matt (kendz), just finalised a part ex of my much loved Impreza for an '05 clio cup (Blue with stripes). The Scoob had to go because of the running costs, and the Clio in comparison looks to be a good bit of more economical fun!!

I enjoy getting my motors out to shows, and spend a lot of my spare time detailing various cars. Look forward to meeting you other Clio Sport owners!!

Matt

330ci sport
The only choice,are you going to join?,then if so,welcome.

For five English pounds, I guess it'd be rude not to! Will get pics and a first detail write up done as soon as I get hold of it. Prob be a couple weeks.

Thanks for the welcome!

Matt

330ci sport
Picked up the clio on Sat, was sad to wave goodbye to the Scoob:dapprove: , but chuffed with the replacement!! :)

These little nippers are dam good fun, handling is great, I feel like a big kid drivin it, certainly lacks sophistication but that's all part of the fun isn't it?!!?

Car will be detailed over the next week or so, in amazing condition already, just some minor swirls to deal with. Pics to follow!

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Picked up the clio on Sat, was sad to wave goodbye to the Scoob:dapprove: , but chuffed with the replacement!! :)

These little nippers are dam good fun, handling is great, I feel like a big kid drivin it, certainly lacks sophistication but that's all part of the fun isn't it?!!?

Car will be detailed over the next week or so, in amazing condition already, just some minor swirls to deal with. Pics to follow!

Bought my 182 Cup in June. 4K's worth of enjoyable miles so far.

I'm soon to be without my Impreza also, it's Type-R and would say that the Clio is easier and a little quicker out of the bends due to the Type-R's rear bias. Also the Clio is half of the running costs of the Impreza. Selling the Impreza to make way for a very quick Westfield. Less than half the weight, half the running costs and a damn sight quicker!:) :)

330ci sport
Ok, here's some pics of the cup, these are pre detail pics, although the car is in a tidy condition to be fair.

img3238vu7.jpg

img3236sm5.jpg

img3235yd5.jpg

img3249cg4.jpg