ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

Monaco 172
Yer i see another 1 similar to mine only difference are my yellow bits i think lol

you need to get yours sorted asap mate u were spotted yesterday i beleive ;)

Yea I know I did see the thread, it's a state but it don't bother me really as I know it's only for a few weeks.

If the weather had been a bit nicer it would be practically done, but I don't fancy working in the freezing cold/rain.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Hey guys, looking for a good MOT garage to send the car too, swansea area or i work in Bridgend so that would be ok too :)

any ideas?

Blk/Gold 182 FF
ahh nice one mate!

Work for CGI, based closed to ogmore and sometimes waterton ind estate.

I take it you take the 172 there?

Blk/Gold 182 FF
anywhere in bridgend is fine though, as long as there good :p

Id love to have the know-how / tools to do stuff my self! i bet you do save a fortune!

Blk/Gold 182 FF
nice! does work for as a 'hobble' isit? got any room for one more car? :p

did you have a misfire or something then? (with all the ignition parts)

nice! does work for as a 'hobble' isit? got any room for one more car? :p

did you have a misfire or something then? (with all the ignition parts)

Yeah, he been family friend and im mates with his son grew up together lol, I doubt it he barely fits me in, Had to book 5 days in advance just for a hobble haha
Yeah ive changed the coilpack once, didnt solve it, so now I got to replace everything just incase haha

Blk/Gold 182 FF
oh god, busy guy then! lol im getting a strange misfire, well its more of a bumpy idle, and then the EML light will flash. changed the injectors and leads and plugs, only thing left is the coilpack really! might get a new set of plugs though. also the Pre-cat Lamda can cause a funny idle!

O

Oakley12

Busy in here today :eek:.

Day off work today, first one in about two months haha

Blk/Gold 182 FF
cant rememeber now, got them from this guy on the ebay! one of the fault machines picked up a duff injector so i just changed the lot. how much was the coilpack you got?

cant rememeber now, got them from this guy on the ebay! one of the fault machines picked up a duff injector so i just changed the lot. how much was the coilpack you got?

ah nice, I plugged mine in and it said "misfiring cylinder- not specific" or close to that, So doesn't narrow it down haha
Urm got one from Sharkey on here for free but It didnt work and just bought HT leads and Coilpack from Smnwilms or something from here for £25

Blk/Gold 182 FF
have you tried the lambda sensors? i think mines been changed but I'm not sure. was part of an old MOT when the emissions came back too high

I doubt the sensor would make my problem so bad, Idle's funny, judders on the motorway and uphills, non stop backfiring and this was all happening before the EML light came on,
but the lambda sensor would be my second resort lol

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Ye, you could take it out and clean it up, cheaper than buying one. the injectors arnt cheap which is a pain, esp when the fault finder doesnt give an exact cylinder!

O

Oakley12

Mini meet in newport fella. Abit far for you, but I just wanted to get to know some people before black mountains :)