ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spax RSX 'Trackday' damping settings

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just wondered what you guys are running on your kits front and rear for road and/or track use?

Dan

BG182FF
I came across a thread a bit ago with a few pages in, all off people stating what settings they were using on the rsx :) Not sure where it is now mind..

Didn't even realise you could adjust the front dampers. Got the rear ones set halfway so I assume the fronts are the same.

Tbh I couldn't tell much difference when I turned the little switch all the way to the left or right after taking it on a little drive.

I only drive mine on the road though. You'd probably be able to tell when racing round a track.

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Mine are 14 clicks from soft on the front and 16 clicks from soft at the back. Possibly a little too hard at the back with the rear stripped out but not really had a play with them.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Didn't even realise you could adjust the front dampers. Got the rear ones set halfway so I assume the fronts are the same.

Tbh I couldn't tell much difference when I turned the little switch all the way to the left or right after taking it on a little drive.

I only drive mine on the road though. You'd probably be able to tell when racing round a track.

The rears make load of difference to me, I changed mine down 6 clicks softer and road driving was alot more bearable.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
My fronts were set to nearly fully soft... im a r****d basicly. Now changed to 16 clicks from soft and ALOT better to drive with, also put my tyre pressures to Renault spec which might have helped, however they are now harder!