ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted an absolute stunner!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I don't normally do the camera/random car thing, but I laughed out loud as I pulled up next to this...

IMAGE_050.jpg

IMAGE_051.jpg

Up close the detailed finish was, err, interesting.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Topgear is a motor factors... guess its just a company advertising car...

Looks horrid tho lol

Zonda anyone?

76947zondf2122165lovu9.jpg

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
You haven't seen the state of the yellow fiesta in Bristol I drive by every morning....I'll have to get a pic...it's about a foot high off the ground, and clearly a 1.1 or similar, but with the biggest lairiest body kit on it ever, it's minging!

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i cant get my head around my some people spend so much money on a car for it to turn out like that......

Nice, the Vectra is the weapon of choice for the pikey about town when they finally retire their battered chavalier with neon washer jets and boot mounted jap pic-nic table. Utter toss.

Cupped 182
Ha!
I saw this in a Halfords carpark near Eastney (Portsmouth) last week- love the mock TVR Sagaris exhausts!!!

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S sport
Ha!
I saw this in a Halfords carpark near Eastney (Portsmouth) last week- love the mock TVR Sagaris exhausts!!!

bwahahaha!! I didn't notice that before!

Surely the novelty of doing all this sh!t to your car must be wearing off by now.

Black Gold with cup packs
What do you tell these people if they happen to be returning to their car as you ar takeing a photo of it! 'Do you tell them that your car is shite?

lol, me and Day saw this on the way to the KK meet and they got all excited and started waving because im about as subtle as a baby elephant on a trampoline..

Attachments

• LOVELY.jpg
    LOVELY.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 86
What do you tell these people if they happen to be returning to their car as you ar takeing a photo of it! 'Do you tell them that your car is s**te?
I almost got clocked the other month taking a few pics of a dudes awful astra:lolup:
It was black with yellow bits on it & it had yellow tints:S It had lambo doors too, it was 'kin awful !! (pics of it are on here somewhere)