ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

St. Eval Karting Meet - Saturday 23rd June

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Happy 23rd Birthday for next week! :) I'll probably forget by then unless it gets mentioned again! how much is your insurrance on a 182 at 22!?!! My 1.2 was just above £500 a year when I was 22! I imagine a 182 would be £1000+?

LY 172

Everything declared, and with 9 points and a crash. I paid 1300 for a year. Fully comp, can drive any car, windscreen cover, and free courtesy car.

I don't think that's to bad tbh

PB Clio 172
I am 28 @The Fatty so I am far from young although when you meet me I have been told I look 19 ! ha

Na driving in the rain was so much fun when I went to karting last. Really tests you and you do a few 180 turns too! :p

Maybe we are different then as I want a social meet too bout time I met you guys!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Nope. Noone else was in the crash as such. Yeah they do you for driving without due care and attention.

people dont normally get points for crashing though... is it just if you roll the car? If so, id be rolling it back over befor eI called anyone lol.

LY 172
Driving without due care and attention carries a penalty of 3 to 12 points I believe. Which I got 9.
I didn't call anyone. Someone did tho.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
but what defines it as drving without due car and attention? Could it not have been an honest mistake? people crash all the time, I was just wondering what defines it as this if no one else was involved?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Alright, times and e.t.c. have been worked out. We'll be getting to St. Eval at 12pm. It gives us half an hour to play with and get some grub (they have vending machines there but obviously that's not fantastic, so you may want to bring something to eat) before going on track.

Those from Devon/up north, I'll be starting a convoy at Saltash Services, just off the Carkeel roundabout (the first roundabout after the Saltash Tunnel) MAP

I aim to leave at 10:30, so get there 5-10 minutes before.

I'll send out a PM to the SW members in a minute confirming the final details.