ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stoopid DVLA...

Leon TDI

And stupid me for not noticing.
I wont be able to pick up my 182 this weekend as planed, as there is an error on my Registration Document.
The DVLA have made a typo on my surname, instead of the letters in my surname being "ra" they have it as "ar"

So they wont process the paperwork to transfer my private plate to my 182 with this error.
So now i have to send off the Registration Document and have this mistake amended, then soon as it comes back, send off the Registration Document again to transfer the plate

Oh, happy days...

C4 Grand Picasso

What a pisser mate, bet ya gutted. DVLA seem to make a few mistakes like that, my car log book has my name down as Micheal, instead of Michael.

Leon TDI

The gutting part is next week im on a course all week so i wont be in a position to do anything, if the paperwork is processed, and the car is ready for collection.

It will be tourture knowing the car is sitting waiting for me, and im stuck in a lecture hall!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 08 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 08 June 2004

i had my 182 document come through as Mrs David K****
And thats wrong? :p
yes mate, i had the operation 4 1/2 years ago now, so they should have got it right;)

225 & Audi S4

dvla are always fxxking up, they did the same too me,my car was ready at the garage, but couldnt pick it up till dvla sorted out my correct info on my v5

was re-nited with it a week later its was torture

Ultra Red Megane R26

Hopefully pick up my 182 this weekend, just hope nothing goes wrong cos I wont be able to pick it up till the weekend after if it does! AHH!! Dont think I dont think Ive ever been so nervous!

RX-8

Mines even stranger bought the car pre reg (182) and it the reg doc turned up the other day saying its a Renault 19 RN Biarritz!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

when they got my name wrong it took them between two and three weeks to get it back to me.

They spelt my name wrong too and it took 3 weeks for a new one

Although I got it from the DVLA a couple of weeks after I collected the car in the first place? (it was registered with my private plate as it was on retention)