ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange fitting to rear axle - pics uncluded

Clio MkII 172 K reg
Found this strange thing tonight while changed my fuel filter. Seats near the left rear wheel and fitted to the rear axle. After I touched it, the clips that holds it to rear axle just broke. Didn't find anything in dialogys.
here are the pics:
pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

Clio MkII 172 K reg
can you give me the part numbers for these clips or tell in which section in dialogys can I find it ?

BMW M135i
Don't know without looking it up but i'd guess it was under non bearing rear elements or bearing rear elements.

Clio MkII 172 K reg
Guys, Can anyone postage renault serials for the parts ? My adjuster think that I'm at full load so I barely see 4 meters at front...:(

BMW M135i
Its quite possibly not avaliable as a part on its own, a lot of the small little plastic bits aren't. There only avaliable as a piece of a bigger part. Probably a new adjuster tbh.

Its the rear axle light adjuster for the zenons need to buy the whole unit from memory which ins't cheap.