ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

super cheap!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
How the f**k are they making money??

£1.69 with Free first class delivery??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My friend, that does not interest me! I just clicked the order button. ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I want to buy some just because they are cheap.... 3am and eBay gets very dangerous for me

Suzuki Jimny
What makes them such a good wheel cleaning tool? Simply because your hand is inside and you can poke your fingers in tight wet places?

Pretty much that.
I've got stupid black wheels so go over them with a soft brush and wheel cleaner once, then use a wash mitt and shampoo to get the rest off.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What makes them such a good wheel cleaning tool? Simply because your hand is inside and you can poke your fingers in tight wet places?

Soft enough not to scratch the wheels, cheap enough to not worry about ruining them.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
I've a local shop to me that sells these at £1 each, i've got about 10 in the garage that I use on wheels, under the bonnet, dusting the interior etc. They'd even be ok on the paintowrk if you're not too into detailing (definately better than a sponge!)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It will cost me more than 50p to get in the car and drive to the pound shop. Plus the £25 I'd lose from the hour away from work.
56p will not break me. Financially or otherwise.

I will be sure to carry out a thorough nationwide price comparison before posting such threads in the future. I am ever so sorry for wasting your time.

phase 2 172
Did I say it wasn't a bargain ? I was just pointing out they sell for a pound in the pound shop ,hence how the guy makes money if he sells 1000s of the things .Chill Daniel you've not wasted my time.