ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Sunflower + Forged Engine + Brembos + Recaros + 16" F1s

Silver wheels will look lush.

Cheers Bobby I should have got them silver to start with but I like the old 15s in black at the time...ohh we'll hopefully sorted this week.

Both look great! Silver wheels will look fresh

Thanks Dan, yeah I think they will give a fresh look to the car.

Epic Sun flower, the 197 looks great to mate.

Sliver whels FTW!!

Cheers dude :) I think the 197 will be going very soon for something else yellow that wears the rs badge.

Yeah defo silver ftw, had black wheel almost the whole 3yrs I've had the car.

Last edited:

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
My pair of ideal Clios right there. I have to admit I prefer the silver wheels too so il be looking forward to that update.

My pair of ideal Clios right there. I have to admit I prefer the silver wheels too so il be looking forward to that update.

Looks like there's a lot of love for them to be silver lol, hopefully the update will be very soon :)

Am I the only one who likes the black :(

Maybe mate haha, I loved them black but like I've said they have been black just about the whole time I've had the car so I fancy a change & I feel like it looks abit to much of a young lads car with them black Im 27 now & don't want people thinking I'm a boy racer lol, I just want it to look original.

How did you solve the ABS when you put Rambo?
otherwise your sport is fantastic

Thank you mate. Im guessing you mean the brembo's? The abs is fine though.

Good man!

Got to keep you happy Ali lol.

Looking great Craig! Good shout on the silver wheels, will look so fresh!

Cheers Arran, yeah hoping they will give it a nice fresh look.

I will try get some good photo's of it with my SLR in exchange for a ride in it Craig :D

Haha that sounds like a good deal to me mate :D

Evo 5 RS
Looking **** hot Craig. I'm not a fan of FK, but k-tec coilys? Mine weren't too bad (considering price) but they're a bit crashy! Why not some billys. You're car is going to weigh pretty much the same as a standard Ph1 so they'd be perfect.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
You need silver wheels and trophy spoiler back ;)

16092007273.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I'd absolutely love this but it would be a crying shame to take it off Craig :))
If he tries to sell he should be banned from the market place ;)

Looking **** hot Craig. I'm not a fan of FK, but k-tec coilys? Mine weren't too bad (considering price) but they're a bit crashy! Why not some billys. You're car is going to weigh pretty much the same as a standard Ph1 so they'd be perfect.

Thanks mate :)

Tbh that's what I thought before I bought them but they were in brand new condition (2nd hand) & for the price I paid for them I couldn't say no, the FK's we're crashy but I'm finding the Ktec ones fine. The only ones I want is KW having them on the 197 has made my mind up on that one, & being stainless steel they still look new now.

Lovely pair you've got there!

Thanks mate :)

You need silver wheels and trophy spoiler back

Haha I no Karl I'd love another trophy spoiler it's just getting one, least the wheels going silver is an easy job lol.

I think it's about time you put some different wheels on it mate

Haha these will be on for as long as I own it, although I did like those 16" speedlines you had on your cup. (Can't remember the name but they were rare)

Just read all of this thread and it looks stunning

Thanks pal, thanks for taking the time to read it too.

love the flower as ever

Cheers dude :)

I'd absolutely love this but it would be a crying shame to take it off Craig )
If he tries to sell he should be banned from the market place

Hahaha

Like I said via txt there's still a lot more I want to do before I'd consider any offers, I've already turned one down :)

This car is epic

Thanks mate

Silver to keep the OE look, but then anthracite looks the nuts!!

Rather you than me!!

I'm going to read the thread from the start soon as this looks the nuts!

I think silver looks the best mate

I think I'll stick to silver like mate but it's a tough one.

If you are getting another set do one set in silver and the other anthracite? then you can swap.

The other set is for the other sunflower mate so will only have one for this, if it was still on 15s I'd have that option lol

Silver to keep the OE look, but then anthracite looks the nuts!!

Rather you than me!!

I'm going to read the thread from the start soon as this looks the nuts!

I wish I hadn't looked at those old pictures now I can't decide, thanks for taking the time to read through it :)