ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Technical Grey V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Octavia VRS LE
What a transformation, as already said one of the nicest colours I have ever seen and why the hell didn't anyone chose this colour?

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks spot on mate. Am I right in thinking that the CAT status is removed but there is still a mark against the car?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The seats are a bad choice IMO. I know it's "sheep" but trophy recaro's and the sabelt wheel would make it perfect.

Oh and it's the best looking vee I've ever seen, ever. Amazing colour.

It is an awesome looking car but this guy is 100% right on the interior

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Without being harsh, those seats always make me think

"I really wanted recaro's, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I ended up with these w**k green ones because no one else wanted them, but they were a bargain!"

Lol, sounds about right. Although my take on it is slightly different:

'Sold my Trophy Recaros to some plum on CS for £850, bought exactly the same seats, but in green, for £250, then spent £600 on track days.'

;)

The V6 looks epic, ill have to try one at some point i think !!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
See... I can almost understand you Dave, but no leather and I hate the mesh too.. (I'm picky)

But the vee is such a special car, the trophy ones look special, the green ones... not so much.

V6 255
Looking at the colour again. It's pretty epic to be fair. Once I've done up the Ph1 I wonder how much a professional respray would cost?...

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Wow that colour is amazing! I just thought it was silver but those other pics just make it look unreal!! Will it be at any shows this year? French car show? Would love to see it in front of me!!

Clio V6
Looking at the colour again. It's pretty epic to be fair. Once I've done up the Ph1 I wonder how much a professional respray would cost?...

I believe this was around £2,500 mark although Steve pretty much just handed the shell over.

Clio V6
Wow that colour is amazing! I just thought it was silver but those other pics just make it look unreal!! Will it be at any shows this year? French car show? Would love to see it in front of me!!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys and the constructive feedback on the interior :)

I recently took it to the Renault National Meet at Gaydon as the Vee boys aren't going to FCS this year :(

Evo 5 RS
2.5k is fairly cheap for a respray on a v6. Looks awesome though!

I reckon It's called technical grey because its not technically grey, it's silver lol

An orange one
Colour was never an option on the v6.. Hence only one ever sold I presume was a special order :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Colour was never an option on the v6.. Hence only one ever sold I presume was a special order :)

Pretty epic if you think about it having the balls (and or money) to go into renault and poo poo their colour charts!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Thanks for all the nice comments guys and the constructive feedback on the interior :)

I recently took it to the Renault National Meet at Gaydon as the Vee boys aren't going to FCS this year :(

Come to FCS with Cliosport. Would live a look round the car.

Mini Cooper S
Looks really special mate and I reckon the colour needs to be appreciated in the metal, in full sunlight. Sort the interior out when you've got a bit of cash....need some flash buckets and steering wheel in there. As already stated, those Recaros and that wheel look a bit mehhh.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh my. That colour is definitely something I've never seen before. I love Titanium Silver but that's proper Silver! :eek:

Sadly the seats and that shocking steering wheel let the car down a little. I just feel if you're going to that length why not finish it right. Sabelt is thee only option in that case. Throw in some Pole positions and then we're talking!

Anyway it's awesome. I don't think it will ever really be off the register though. I imagine through HPI it will show up as being amended etc.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Wow! Amazing colour. Would be great to see it at French car show! Come with cliosport.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I like ATR recaros, I think they're nice.

Anyway, the car is off the chain. So so so so so nice you lucky b*****d.

Status
Not open for further replies.