ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Technical Grey V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio V6
Cheers, it makes so much difference to how the interior looks and how the car drives. A car as nice as this should have come like this as standard TBH!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I do love this colour and agree its a thinking mans LY!

I couldn't believe they made 1300 clio V6 255s!

800 and something blue ones as well!

O

Oakley12

This is absolutely beautiful! I hope to one day own one. Even if its just for a few months just to say I've owned one :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Great stuff! So what's involved in fitting these 197 steering wheels, I see there available on eBay for around £170-180 but with no airbag?

if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cast all in to have the job done, pm if you prefer :)

Clio V6
Hi mate

The wheel and airbag came from Renault Parts Direct, cost about £280 including delivery (with club discount). Fitting is a bit of a pain so I got Clarkie at Carlton Garage in Exmouth to sort it. There's a user guide on V6clio.net.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lovely, not sure on the red lettering on the wheel trim though??

Clio V6
I went for the red trim due to the red stitching on the wheel and the red dials. It makes sense in practise ;)

Clio 182 Trophy
Stunning car. I can't believe nobody has snapped it up yet. It's probably the right car for me, but it's came on the market at the wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.